• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Psych0matt

• Crazy K

• ManicMechanic

• GutlassSupreme

hey guys, names jay, from Ottawa ontario originally but just moved to Niagara falls last summer had a 92 civic HB when i moved here and was originally looking for a winter car and came across a 94 cutlass convert for 700$. i knew i wanted it even b4 i went down there, drove to burlington to see the mess, and it was owned by a bigger gentleman and it looked like a winter beater, after driving the car home while holding the top down..lol i couldnt get out of it. so long story short< in sept. i sold the Civic< put $2k into this car just making it safe..lol and picked up a sufire in teh process for 100$, so it has only seen one winter apparently. but its comming along, do indeed love this car. next im loooking for some compatible ad-on side skirts and 20's

And i look forward to learning more about my car and others of the same model, and meeting new people

n505989095_1504858_4568548.jpg

Im in a garage joined with a car dealership

n505989095_1504866_596294.jpg

n505989095_806677_4652.jpg

nice. i have never seen a body kit for a cs where did you get it

Ive never found one to be honest either, i do a bit of body work here and there, so i decided to create one from another bumper ;)

• 1 month later...

My name is Kurt and I am also a Converti-holic. I got the infliction at the end of last summer, did a lot of research knowing that I needed at least five seats (kids) and became a full blown 'holic when I flew to Ohio and drove back to Maryland in late March with a 1995 CS white (yep another white one in the forum now) with tan interior and the 3.4 engine. I had my mechanic check her out and the first place we looked was the timing belt. Good move since the belt was mostly shredded. Put four new tires on and my vert is now on the road and I am loving it. The 3.4 runs really well for a 14 yo engine. My vert has 89k on odometer and for the most part, pretty clean. I have found that my vert has some of the issues that I have read about in this forum, rubber around windshield shrinking, the dome light switches not working...

The top is pretty much shot. I now understand when someone in this forum wrote to tuck in the flaps around the back window. That really helps keep the water out. Putting on a new roof will be the project for next year.

Here are a couple of quick pix's I took of her yesterday before I drove to work.

Thanks dudes, I am planning to clean up the interior this weekend and hopefully will post a few more pix. Btw, this is a great site. Lots of info for a newbie owner like myself. :willynilly:

This is probably the one you saw on Autotrader, cause that is where I found it a couple of months ago...wow, I didn't know I was purchasing an uncommon vert. I just wanted one...

• 2 months later...

What's good people? My name is Rodney and I reside in Brookpark, Ohio. I am definitly a Converti-holic. I've had my Vert for almost 2 months now and I can't stop thinking about things that I am going to do to it.

IMAG0015.jpg

First thing I'm going to do is replace the top with a bright white one(already purchased just need to have put on

June2028200011.jpg

Then I am going to replace or get recovered the cloth quad buckets with white leather and then get all the panels and trim in white

IMAG0014.jpg

Thanks for all the help that I have recieved since being a member to W-body and for all the help that I will get in the future. Peace to all my fellow VERTHEADS.