NOS Body Parts?

Z34Conv

I need to get some NOS body panels for a lumina, do you guys know where to get them? Specifically, I need both rear quarter skins and both door skins. I'm going to try the local dealer tomorrow but I'd like to find a place online to compare. and if neither of those works I guess its off to the junkyard.

the yard will be your best bet for cheap original body panels....I'm sure someone makes aftermarket parts...but we all know how those fit...the typical GM fit of the 90s is shitty enough as it is haha

Well it depends on if the panel is still in production or not (some cutlass exterior panels are still in production), obviously if it is no problem. I know that there are several places on line.

Try going to google and typing in NOS GM parts (or like searches)

Goodmark industries produces a number of GM restoration parts, so you might check with them as well.

Here is another problem that you will run into - you will need a part number for NOS parts(simple yet not). Remember that GM part numbers change over time so you will need to see if you can locate all of the numbers that one particular part have had (I ordered one item the other day that has changed numbers 11 times since intial production and I only found it by searching for all 11 numbers) Many times a good parts guy at the local dealer can find these numbers for you. Also try having the dealer search other dealer stock for the part, some random dealer might have one laying around.

I really hope this helps, and if I get more info or some weblinks I will post them