My car got hit....pics to come. Update pics are here pg 2

5speedz34

So, just to give some background my car hasn't moved out of my garage since last December.

So, we have some people doing electrical work at the house, and they are working in the garage. I came home to find my toolbox moved with some of the drawers hanging out. A 15mm socket on my trunklid, and some plywood leaning on the drivers side of it. I look at the antenna and there is a fucking dent under the antenna, about the size of a baseball and paint is chipped off!

My mom wasn't home and the people that are doing the work are the sons of my dads co-worker so I left livid. Drove to my grandmothers to find my mom, just to find out she took her to the hair stylist, find my mom and bitch her out.

So I didn't even go home, because I didn't want to see them or my mom. I came home from work and then left with Matt to go to Toledo and do the BIG 3 upgrade on his car with Chris.

My mom told me I'll send them an estimate and they will cover it, the only thing is who knows when I'm going to ever get this done, and for sure reason she told them it'll be cheap probably too.....quarter panel work = $$$$$.

OHH PICS LATEr

Shitty dude. And yes rear 1/4 work is very $$$$$.

It's really a small dent, but I want some $$$$ out of this. I mean who knows what I'm doing since the car doesn't run.

someone hit the red 94 in a parking lot the other day while we were in the store(buying stuff to send to iraq on christmas trees for our troops no less). totally wiped out the drivers fender beyond repair and gouged up the Z34 bumper. and of course no note or anything.

Well I am assuming that they saw the 6" of dust on it, realized it was a LUMINA, and probably thought it was a hunk of junk.

This doesn't give them the right though to use your car as a shelf.

Good luck getting a quote when the car doesn't run currently. I know you won't start it with that old ass gas in it.

Seriously, get someone to make up a huge quote..sell the Lumina, and buy your Mustang.

Well I am assuming that they saw the 6" of dust on it, realized it was a LUMINA, and probably thought it was a hunk of junk.

This doesn't give them the right though to use your car as a shelf.

Good luck getting a quote when the car doesn't run currently. I know you won't start it with that old ass gas in it.

Seriously, get someone to make up a huge quote..sell the Lumina, and buy your Mustang.

Seriously, your E-thug 17 year old shit is really getting old.