1.5 gen subframe and trans mount ?

stockgp

so, the 60e took a shit in my mom's 95 lumina. since i decided to scrap my 90, and it has a 60e in it, i decided to put it in my mom's lumi.

first, the mounting plates on the trannies are different. the 60e from my 90 (swapped from a 93 gp) has the wrap-around mounting plate like the 4t60. the 95 lumi has a mounting plate that bolts directly to the valve body cover.

now, i assume the subframes are identical. however, now that i have the trans and motor back in, i can't get all the mounts reattached. if i get the lower motor and tranny mounts in, the dog bones won't mount up because the engine is cocked slightly back and to the driver's side. i don't know if that's because the car is still jacked way uip or not, but it seems more likely that the subframes are a bit different.

anyone have any relevant info? i need to get this thing finished by sunday night

i had both types of tranny mount in my 94 on both 91 and 95 4t60-e's and they worked fine. there were however 2 sets of holes for the trans mount on the pad on the subframe that it mounts to, and the first time i put the 3.4/trans in i had it in the wrong set of holes and it was cocked in the chassis.