lumina bodykits

Panther15

hey all, i just signed up on this site, since i just aquired a 1990 3.1L chevy lumina 2 door from my sisters boyfriend. basicly my first car. and i was wantin to know if anyone would be kinda enough to direct me to various sites that have, bodykits, head and tailights or interior parts or engine upgrades. any of those categories. its got the stock kit on it, and i was wanting to put a nicer kit on it. only thing ive done so far is i found a stock wing from the euro model and i drill the placement bolts on my trunk and attached the wing.

so if anyone would be kind enough to get me some links to various kits/parts, that would be greatly appreciated. :cool:

ROFL i looked up my car, omg is that such an ugly kit ! i thought they didnt make kits but i guess they do its just they are too ugly.

btw panther welcome to the site mofo

yeah either the STE sideskirts or the BYP effects like on Ken's old lumina

if you're looking for a cheap way to "enhance" the look, a Z34 lumina grille is a good way to set yours apart from the others. Is yours a Euro model or a base? Also, heres a pic of mine, with the Z34 grille on, and clear corners.

P7250012.jpg

btw...whats this stock kit you're talking about?

it's a Razzi ...

Ahh...

I got bucket seats and console :mrgreen:

As did my '91 Euro coupe. I was commenting on the tan buckets and console in a '90 coupe... I don't think I've ever seen a tan interior in a '90... :cool:

I see they did look nice :cool: