Aftermarket gauge questions

90TGP

I want to mount gauges through the A-pillar. How would I route the wires down through the pillar and through the firewall? Where is the best place to run the wires through?

How would I wire up the lights from the gauges to the gauge cluster [not HUD] dimmer switch? I want to turn the gauges lights on when I turn the gauge cluster lights on.

Do they make an actual tool/tool bit to fit the square plug on the back of the plenum?

I want to mount gauges through the A-pillar. How would I route the wires down through the pillar and through the firewall? Where is the best place to run the wires through?

How would I wire up the lights from the gauges to the gauge cluster [not HUD] dimmer switch? I want to turn the gauges lights on when I turn the gauge cluster lights on.

Do they make an actual tool/tool bit to fit the square plug on the back of the plenum?

there are 2 or 3 rubber grommets that wires, and vacuum lines pass through the fire wall, I just carefully poke a hole in then and run what ever I need through them...

you can wire you lights to the headlight switch, and tap into the wire that is hot when you turn on your parking lights.

yes they make a square socket, it is 5/16" or just get a piece of 5/16 square rod about 1 1/2 inches long and use a big cresent whench on it as it is tight!!!

Hope this helps :mrgreen: :cheers: