Garrett Powered

I didnt say I got any gains dumbass, I said I dont know, because I did not do before/ after pulls. If you could read words and sentences and comprehend them with any intelligence you would have picked up on that.

I READ in a magazine that OTHER people had done before/ after pulls and gained actual horsepower. sorry I answered someones question with nonfictional info, sorry. Its not like I printed that in their magazine, I was just telling them what I read a few years ago and no I dont have the magazine or even remember the name of it or the article.

I have seen some really bad grounds and the car would barely run, so yes it would do at least a 10 hp gain on the dyno. :lol:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: HAHAHAHA. now I need to change my underwear from laughing soo hard. HP gains by changing wired?? HAHAHAHA Ouch my side hurts from laughing at you.

you willing to prove that? just saying something repeating it a bunch of times doesnt make it true. proof on a dyno is something that can have a valid arguement. I never said I had proven it on a dyno, I wish I had now though :rolleyes:

Ill e-mail top engine builders and ask them this question. After their done laughing at me for asking, they will say the same thing that was said in this thread.

Or even better we can take this discussion to 60* v6.com and see how many other guys will laugh as well.

What mag were your reading where you saw this article?

Ill e-mail top engine builders and ask them this question. After their done laughing at me for asking, they will say the same thing that was said in this thread.

Or even better we can take this discussion to 60* v6.com and see how many other guys will laugh as well.

What mag were your reading where you saw this article?

you do that buddy.

That was some rice car tuner magazine and the product with the before/after dyno pulls was Hyperground ground cables. they are real nice stainless braided cables with a real nice price tag on them, but if you cant build em like I can then you have to pay big $$$.

they didnt just test 1 car and 1 make of cars, they did it with like 4 or 5 cars with other variables like mileage and condition. the smallest gain was like 1 or 2 hp and the best was I think 7 hp or something. now dont shoot the messenger, jeez. I never claimed I was an expert, just what I learned from my own personal experience and thought Id share, thats it. :rolleyes:

I think that VERY SHITTY wires could make you LOSE power, but adding GOOD wires will not give you more power than if the OEM wires were good to begin with...

obviously you havent pulled of oem grounds and seen how the contact area is PAINTED and blocking the flow of power. the only contact is through the threaded area which means the ring terminal has no contact with the frame, only through the stud or bolt then across the dry threads. well, I hope they are dry because the first time water hits it, the oxidation begins.