Im new and i have questions

TGPnewb

what do u need for to put a video? i really need to hear a sound clip lol

is anyone making or trying to make headers? what do yall do bout the stock manifolds?

the video has sound.

and nobody's really done anything about the stock manifolds. there may be something better available soon, but you have bigger things to worry about. the exhaust manifolds are hardly your biggest bottleneck, anyway.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Garrett Powered

• TGPnewb

• TGPilot

• Jeff M

Slaamco is NEVER a person's best bet! Good thing you did not make that comment on my forum you would be BANNED! :lol:

If people would just put an aftermarket intercooler on their auto's it would save an aweful lot of trouble. $100 for a cooler or $2000 on a tranny....hmmmmm even a Burger Flipper at Micky D's can afford that! :wink: :cool:

aftermarket IC on a tranny is not gonna fix a tranny thats broken. he keeps sayin his is broke or somethin, cant really figgure him out yet or whether hes gonna hack this car like some of our regular hacks around here or restore it. what happened to the philosophy of bringing it back to normal and if thats not good enough then upgrade? hes probably 5 years away from a normal running tgp.

easy on the burger flipper guys.....that be me :wink:

hey ima bagger for publix lol :rolleyes:

but ya ima have a friend of my dads( who owns a auto shop ) take a look at the car this weekends... my brakes need to be replaced im im just to lazy to do it :lol:

i took a look at em yesterday just seems that the pads needed to be replaced...i hope

i think my tranny is prolly to far gone to use a tranny coolar on it... well idk

hmm how about how loud is this car without and mufflers... i mean my dad has a loud mouth package on his ls1 maro and it just has a resonator and its not that loud so if its quieter than that ill be fine