Success... FWI installed *new videos* pg.3

Cam'ron

honestly it doesnt seem to have any more grunt off the line but then again it is wet out so traction was an issue, sounds killer though.

on a hot day it mught net me a couple HP robbed by the heat but i gotta say it didnt seem like that much

0-60 improved maybe a little bit i will post a vid later but lots of spin initially

it feels like it pulls a little more consistently when i stay on it at higher speeds

LOL, humping the car.. well I could see myself doing it drunk, hey wait.. the legal drinking age in alberta is 18... PURRRFECT! :lol:

On a side note, the GF will understand the humping of the car, hell, shed probably take pics as well. I have to say, the Monte does have a nice ass :razz:

:lol: hopefully there will be something to hold onto by the time the meet rolls around... im spoiler shoppin

FWIW i totalled the cost for this project and it was a tad under $70 bucks including the 40 dollar filter

:lol: hopefully there will be something to hold onto by the time the meet rolls around... im spoiler shoppin

FWIW i totalled the cost for this project and it was a tad under $70 bucks including the 40 dollar filter

Thats not a bad price at all. I gotta start getting everything I need to do mine tomorrow. Except mine wont be a FWI. Ill have the cone filter down by the craddle.

i am definitely not complaining... with shipping costs and whatnot it would have cost me just about that much for a short ram off ebay, and that wouldnt even have a K&N... it sounds sooo damn kewl i cannot get over it :lol:

Good thing your gonna get more up, since my computer wont play that one! haha I think I should get a new computer then car things........... ummm no :lol:

doing my best, it will probably be my graduation present to myself that I deserve dammit. 5 years of high school really sucks. It would be a great stress reliever, your car i mean :lol:

would love to have some more sask representaion there :lol: neb is gonna be lonely[br]Posted on: May 07, 2006, 09:55:42 PM_________________________________________________is there any danger to the PCM being exposed like it is with my current setup?

it doesnt move much when i try and move it but i am sure it moves around somewhat while i am driving, i havent put a bungee on it yet cause well it cant go anywhere if it does decide to move, but i will do that.

what about the wiring on the end of it, is it fairly tight or might i run into water issues splashing up into it, has anyone who has done a FWI that exposed the PCM built some sort of enclosure for it and how?

i am not too worried about it but i am just curious as to wether this could be a problem or not, casue the PCM was originally almost airtight in the stock airbox.[br]Posted on: May 09, 2006, 10:19:01 PM_________________________________________________ok heres as good a place as any... before and after 0-60 runs

before the FWI install

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/nametnom/?action=view&current=MVI_0026.flv

after the install

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/nametnom/?action=view&current=MVI_0112.flv

gonna try and get an after with the same launch as that before one... i have a hard time not spinning the tires when i launch but i dont really want to roll out either