• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stevenjoseph82

• Robby1870

• Bake82

• LukeZ34

yeah, this things being real screwy and i'm gonna have to redo the the car photo gallery page....i'm not gonna post any comments anymore so if you send pics, just tell me the year, engine size, and tranny(auto or manual)....if you want......try to at least give a first name too...if you email me then the name usually shows up on the "from" part of the email.....oh yeah, the site's back up so check it out.....looks pretty good

cool pics

Ill have to link to your site.

I want the chevell :worship: (I'm gonna have to get me one of those)

BTW Did you straight code the pages or use Front Page or Dreamweaver???

Steven.....on your site you have "...Nascar Racing 3003 Season that..." in the picture gallery area of your website...just thought I'd let you know considering it's only 2003! lol BTW site is looking good so far! gotta love all the NICE w-body cars!

Steven.....on your site you have "...Nascar Racing 3003 Season that..." in the picture gallery area of your website...just thought I'd let you know considering it's only 2003! lol BTW site is looking good so far! gotta love all the NICE w-body cars!

It's "Nascar Racing 2003 Season".......it's the PC game by Papyrus. Awesome game and if you haven't played it and if you like racing games, then you should check it out. It does take a pretty fast PC to run it though. I just wanted to make sure you know I meant the video game and that the pics are actual pics from this year's real NASCAR season.

Hey, if anybody is using the pics I put on my sight as either their avatar or signature picture, it would be helpful if you would link to a picture on another site or something like that. Remember, my site is a free angelfire site that I don't wanna pay for in anyway, so when you link to a pic on my site it uses up my bandwidth. I checked today and my site has been suspended because of excess bandwidth use......i mean there's no problem with you guys goin' and checkin' it out and the bandwidth being used up, but if it's because your avatar I would appreciate it if you could change that......thx

Steve

You shouldn't have to worry about people remote linking images from your Angelfire site. Last I knew, they don't support remote linking. But that 'excessive bandwidth' is from people looking at your site. Each angelfire/geoshittes site has a certain amount of bandwidth they can use per hour I believe. It isn't a large amount, so if you have a site that's image 'heavy' then it gets used up pretty fast.

Site looks good though.. I'm working on something similar for all w-body owners.

so should I remove my pic that i am linking to your site steven?? or is what luke was saying true?? I'll take it off if you want tho...let me know

Alright.....then that means people are actually checkin' my shit out.....that's cool. Thanks for the comment about the site though. Well, because of the bandwidth thing, I made a website on Ball State's (my school) server. It's pretty much exactly the same except for some bullshit link bar from my old bsu site that i can't seem to remove...it doesn't show up in frontpage, but show's up after i publish the site. If anyone knows how to get rid it, let me know. Anyways, here's the link to the site... http://www.bsu.edu/web/sjcassidy/ or the directly to the photo album... http://www.bsu.edu/web/sjcassidy/photo.htm

Wow, I guess I was wrong.

I just checked your properties on your sig image Bake82, and it was hosted by angelfire..

I'm surprised that they turned remote linking back on.. but I guess you learn something new each day, lol.

so should I remove my pic that i am linking to your site steven?? or is what luke was saying true?? I'll take it off if you want tho...let me know

Hey, I think what he was saying is that it's not possible to remote link to angelfire sites but I think you proved him wrong. Go to my ball state site and try to link from that if you could.....thx man

steve

yeah my very small site is hosted on my schools server, only problem is, Im limited to 100MB of space

Robby

hell I'm limited to 25MB here.....just no bandwidth limit

jtfdzn, nice car man!! I saw the before pics and you have done one hell of a job with that. Very impressive. Where in Indiana are you? Im at Terre Haute at college. Just curious.

Robby

Yeah, that's a real nice car. My dad hate's Luminas and he even said he'd probably drive that car. Anyways, I'm an Indiana boy too. Born and raised in Bedford and I'm now in Muncie, not too far away from you. I go to Ball State. I appreciate the pics man. I'll have them up on Sunday night some time, so you can check them out on there. Not like you need to, since you know what your car looks like, but I if you haven't checked the site out yet, then you can check out some of the other guys who have sent me pics. Thanks again.....

Steve

Looks like I'll be the last one to jump on the bandwagon here... by the way, jtfdzn, LOVE the Lumina!!! I used to have a '92 4-door that I was planning on makin' a LumiZ like that.. then I hit about 400 deer, and that put an end to that idea. Anyway, here's another car if you want. '94 prix. eh. not as cool, nonetheless, a car. Mods include some dents (aerodynamics) and a small Fox Racing sticker that suprisingly makes it go much faster... :roll:

0.jpg

if the pic doesn't work, let me know.. trying a new host.

I got 3 more cars up: joel's, justin's, and steve's. Just thought I'd tell ya guys if you wanna check 'em out. I appreciate you guys lettin' me use them. Thx again

Steve