pics of cars

stevenjoseph82

I just made a website on angelfire.com because, of course, it's FREE. I wanna put some pics of other w-bodies on my site, so if anyone wants to put a pick on this thread or send me an email that would be cool. I will reserve the right to not put a pick up, but that's prolly not gonna happen unless it really has no point towards what I'm looking for here. I mean this is not a big deal or anything. Really just something for me to do and mine and yours' viewing pleasures. So basically, I don't care how your car looks, I just wanna see what you guys are driving. Please give a description of the pic, like make, year, model, eng. size, mods, etc.....i can tell what it is, but i can't always tell the year or what you've done to it.

stevenjoseph82@hotmail.com or stevenjoseph82@yahoo.com

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stevenjoseph82

• Robby1870

• Bake82

• LukeZ34

Come on guys. One person sent me pics, :( . What is it? Do I smell bad, lol? Anyways, you can check out the site at it's hompage, http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/wbodyenthusiast , or you can link directly to the photo gallery at http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/wbodyenthusiast/photo.htm ...I figure you'd rather do that because you all aren't probably gonna give a shit about the rest of the site... :)

hey, thanks for the comments on your site bout my car!! I'm definetly glad I picked it up from an elderly lady, only if i had another car to drive in the winter :cry: oh well, this will do for now!

hey, thanks for the comments on your site bout my car!! I'm definetly glad I picked it up from an elderly lady, only if i had another car to drive in the winter :cry: oh well, this will do for now!

Hey no problem man. Like I said, it's a hell of a car! :)

sent you an email with 3 pics!

Robby

yep, i got 'em and i happened to be free so I threw them up on my site...hope you like the comments man....thx

thanks man, and I like the comment about the extra set of doors! :lol: :lol:

Robby

yeah, i'm sure everytime me and my friends go somewhere that they're wishin' for 2 more doors, :)

you are welcome to any of the pics at my starblvd gallery or at my SD site.

Monty

i appreciate it.....i took the 2 first pics on your SD sight....you got a "bunch" of stereo in that thing, :)

well, i think i have everybody's car pics up that have sent me something....if there's any problems with what i've done, send the complaints my way......thx everyone, hope i get more! :D

If you want to use mine click the link in my sig.

However, if your gonna use em please download them and save them on your server. (I dont have much bandwidth for my business website so I dont want it eaten up)

If you want to use mine click the link in my sig.

However, if your gonna use em please download them and save them on your server. (I dont have much bandwidth for my business website so I dont want it eaten up)

No problem man. That's what I've been doing anyway because I think it's faster for the person viewing the page if I have the pic saved to my server. Thx for lettin' me use your pics though!