wyomingste

I've been looking for a bodykit for my car for a while now (6+ months) and I finally found one, but i know the people on this site don't like the look of it (Andy's Auto Sport, search showed everyone hated it in 2 posts) but its getting to the point of which where my stock one looks like shit (expecially being in a car club full of body kitted cars) I have a 1991 Grand Prix STE and hate the look of the old body, Is there any other company out there that makes body kits for our cars?

Thanks,

Eric

You know, I was all over your idea of a modded sleeper-looking sedan.

Don't make it look like just another gaudy piece of shit out on the road. Who gives a fuck if everyone else has a kit? I think the 90-96 sedans are fine, and even stock some look badass (i.e. OldSkoolGP's). I'd rather have a grocery getter sleeper sedan that could walk all over a Mustang than some ugly pile of pig shit that looks like a run of the mill ricemobile. (I know I love blending in, then seeing people's faces when Grandpa's Regal zooms by with a nice whine from under the hood :wink: )

You know, I was all over your idea of a modded sleeper-looking sedan.

Don't make it look like just another gaudy piece of shit out on the road. Who gives a fuck if everyone else has a kit? I think the 90-96 sedans are fine, and even stock some look badass (i.e. OldSkoolGP's). I'd rather have a grocery getter sleeper sedan that could walk all over a Mustang than some ugly pile of pig shit that looks like a run of the mill ricemobile. (I know I love blending in, then seeing people's faces when Grandpa's Regal zooms by with a nice whine from under the hood :wink: )

I know that it would be better stock looking, the only problem is i can't find factory replacement parts for my current body kit (dead dear doing 80, and a reflector pole doing about 80 again (the ice caused this one, it was the ass end of a semi or a pole and ditch). If I can find stock replacements I'll use them but it not I'm going to have to go aftermarket (The stock front bumper is cracked from the wrecks, and the front under piece what ever it is called (the lip thing by the ground) has the parts that come foreward with jagged edges left on them, the rear was torn by the reflector post exiting the rear of my car (and at that someone at work slid into it cracking the rear) I'll be happier going stock (it snows here) if I can but if i can't aftermarket only has one kit?

Thanks,

Eric

Do you really have that much trouble finding parts for the GP sedans? They're ALL OVER the junkyards here. I rarely see a coupe, but I see sedans all the time. If shipping wouldn't be too much of a bitch, I'd pull the parts for cost and send 'em.

how about pics of the car?

I would keep it simple and mod it for some more performance instead.

Does it have the valances below the bumpers and over the lower rockers? i see you do/did.

how about a spoiler? Not a ricey one, but a simple clean OEM looking body color one?

If you notice, most of us upgrade our cars to have the most deluxe OEM options availible.

get it fixed right and find the nicest OEM rims you can for your ride.

I wanted to get a kit for my Cutty... but then I saw that Turbo Sedan on the boards here, with the slight lowering and window tint and my god do I love the look of it. I'm going to make a clone... except without the performance mods... I'm poor...

but then I saw that Turbo Sedan on the boards here, with the slight lowering and window tint and my god do I love the look of it. I'm going to make a clone

You can be Josh's mini-me.....