White B4U with Gold X laces?

JakeMetz63

My gold xlaces have grown on me since ive owned the car, and next summer will be painting and body work time (looks like the previous owner kicked the door) and im still debating on what color to paint the car. Im really good friends with a body shop owner who will give me a great price for the work. The car looks totally stock, just a little lowered. Does anybody have any pictures of a white prix with gold xlaces? I saw A webbs with the silver and it looks great. My other color choices would be either green (think mustang green) a navy blue, or black. Of course I will be refinishing the wheels, so I guess I could paint them while im at it, but I kinda dig the ghetto gold :)

And im debating weather or not to remove the spoiler.

Its my 94 GTP btw.

Any openions would be appreciate. Thanks!

I think gold X-lace look good on anything. Mine were gold before I painted them, I would have left them stock if they didn't look like shit.

As far as the spoiler goes... I think they do look good without. Here are some pics I took when I had my spoiler removed (I repainted it)....

http://photobucket.com/albums/v257/dsjune/95%20GP/

White, RPE-Style White accents, or silver.. Hell, even the way C-Bad did it would look alright.. But then again, I've never been a fan of gold anyhthing anywhere..

Cant stand the goldies, but white looks hot on a white car

1c_3.JPG

MMmmmmm, early b4u. They actually do look good when not being driven by the people around here who can't afford cars in the first place :lol: serilously though, that's one of the few earlier b4u prixs that I think looks better than the later ones

Thanks for the pics guys, so im pretty set on White with gold xlaces and removing the spoiler. I want her to look different than all the other prix i see running around here, oh and to be faster of course :mrgreen:

Eh, black wheels scream "Oh no I lost my hubcaps" but that's just me. That plus black is really hard to keep clean when it comes to the car body, imagine how long black rims stay clean... My dad has black Rallye rims on his Chevelle, so I know.