Another Zasycho signature modification

Dirty Rockstar

:lol: ... Anyway.....

I was crusin the yard one day wit my friend Pete and he needed something off of some ford TBird pile.. So we went over to one, and started wrenchin on it.. Well, I saw the shift knob in it, and decided I liked it.. So I grabbed it.. The only reason is because I absolutely hate the Cutty ones.. Feels.. "Off" to me and I don;t like it.. So I put my Lumina one in there.. But ever since then, my Cutlass has been plagued with some problem or another.. (As stated before, my Lumina was friggin cursed..) Besides.. this one is leather wrapped and will compliment my leather interior, and the wrapped steering wheel nicely! Oh well.. Story time is over.. Here are some pics of what I came up with.. 8)

shifterone.jpg

shifterthree.jpg

ND620036.JPG

Just lookin for ways to spruce up the 'Bile.. Input is always a plus, and I appreciate all forms of criticism.. 8)

EDIT: This is just a first in a line of things I am planning on tinkering with on this car..

It's fucking gay, take it off, it's rice. It's from another car, i see those on EVERY GODDAMN T-BIRD everywhere! Ugh! I hate it, burn it, they're everywhere.

GOD NO!!! CHANGE!!! AAAHHH!! It's different than mine! NOOOOOO!!!11111!!!!111!!!!

That's the typical response i got for my new hood i'm constructing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lookin pretty good as always sychs. ANd i thought i was the only one with a shifter next to my computer :lol:

I never was a fan of my old t-head shifter, but that's a more classy look to it. Very nice, should def compliment your leather well :)

I dont know what year the bird was, I just know it is newer becasue the shifter is better than older ones, and the lines are smoother..

Brian, I have the shaft from the TBird here, and I saw how it needed to go on.. I am going to cut and re-slice the shaft to make it fit.. Ill get pics up when I get it on the car..

And GP 92, any word on those parts yet? :lol: