• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Euro

• 19Cutlass94

• TeeJay3800

• GP1138

Picture011.jpg

this was taken in the beginning of spring time...hadn't been cleaned since fall of that previous year...not too bad after going thru one hull-of-a winter

ill get new ones up soon

Here's my Lumina:

Im000422.jpg

Suburban after new engine (old accessories):

Im000903.jpg

Mom's CL:

0504_028.jpg

0504_027.jpg

Did you say vacuum lines tucked away, or running everywhere??? My RX-7:

IM0004601.jpg

PhotoPCSundayMay162004824PM15.jpg

I'd post up the Taurus' but it always gets gravel and shit on it because the hood doesn't seal properly lol

For the most part it seems like everyone's is pretty clean. I duno about many of you, but I pride myself in keeping my car clean. Say what you want :lol: But my car is one of the cleanest in the area here.

Good work guys they all look good!

I duno about many of you, but I pride myself in keeping my car clean. Say what you want :lol: But my car is one of the cleanest in the area here.

me too!!! :D you wouldnt believe how picky i am about my car's cleanliness...i tell ya its a disease...im nuts when its winter time :?

I'm picky too....but in winter I can only do so much.....she's gonna get dirty the minute I drive it onto the street....so the best I can do is the wand wash, and automatic wash that does the under carriage to get the salt off.....f'in salt.

Well....after seeing some of these photos (curses Davis)....I don't have anything that can compete. But how about most drastic stock before and after change?

BEFORE

EngBayBfr1.jpg

EngBayBfr2.jpg

EngBayBfr4.jpg

AFTER

EngBayOvrvw2.jpg

EngBayLftStrt.jpg

EngBayAfter10.jpg

LMAO. I knew you had the most drastic before and after change, which is why when I made my post, I made sure to put best STOCK before and after. :wink: Now quit posting pics of that motor and continously making me jealous/pissed. :lol:

And as for YOU, Tony....*shakes angry fist at you*.....you've foiled me again. I just can't win. :( Although.....does the thing blowing up on you disqualify the car? :mrgreen: By the way, what did you whined up doing with the car/motor?

And as for YOU, Tony....*shakes angry fist at you*.....you've foiled me again. I just can't win. :( Although.....does the thing blowing up on you disqualify the car? :mrgreen: By the way, what did you whined up doing with the car/motor?

I've begun the process of putting it into small boxes in hopes of soon owning another turbo car.

Once I strip everying I want to keep or sell off the car, the body will get dragged away to it's final long, fiery death at KIngston Auto Recycling, and the empty oil stained spot in the driveway will be filled by another.

Speaking of long fiery car deaths :lol: I went to Chili's for the first time today, and the take out parking signs are fucking awesome.

"Chili's Take Out Customer Parking Only. All others will be crushed and burned."

Not towed, but CRUSHED and BURNED :lol: needlesstosay Chili's is my new favorite place.