Some random car care questions

Euro

So the Super Chevy show is in less than a week, and ive got to get busy cleaning!

Ive got a couple of questions...for one anybody have any ideas to use to get the light scratches/scuffs out? the new monte wheels have a few and The Mother's Mag & aluminum polish hides ok..but you can still tell

can I use some cleaner wax on it?

And, does anyone wash/wax the underside of the hood,door jambs, and underneath the trunklid? I really dont wanna use water, and i cant find those armor all car wash wipes anymore...What should I use?

thanks ya'll

I wash the inside of the door jams and the inside of the doors themselves - it doesn't look right when the outside is nice and clean, and the door jams are all dusty and muddy.

I just use a wet terry cloth towel to wash the insides - then I wax it the same way I do to the rest of the car

I wash/wax my door jambs and most of the underhood paint with spray on wax since it's easy to remove and produces pretty good results. For the scratches on the wheels, you could probably use a drill or the like with a buffing pad on it to apply the polish. I'm pretty sure it will remove light scratches that way(I got scratches out of my polished intercooler tubing on one of my old cars using power tools w/ a buffing pad + standard old aluminum polish before).