runt

I'm very much considering getting the windows tinted on the Prix.

Now, in PA sometimes you get bothered, sometimes you don't. I guess it depends on the cops mood and if you are fucking around or whatever.

So...with knowing that I could very well have to take it off, and not really wanting to pay the $300 for a Pro job I'm thinking about doing myself with the help of a friend of mine. Now, I guess here is my main question/concern.

If I do it myself, I will NOT do the rear window b/c they never turn out good. I've helped do tint jobs before, and my buddy has done a lot more than myself and they always seem to look crappy. But do you think the car would look dumb with all of the windows done 'cept the rear window? I'd easily do the front two and the rear quarter windows. By leaving the back window alone, I don't think I'd be as apt to get bothered, but also don't think it would look right.

Opinions wanted. Thanks.

But do you think the car would look dumb with all of the windows done 'cept the rear window?

Kind of hard for me to picture, but I think that it would look very strange.

Back in the day I tinted my old 87 Grand Am myself and pussed out on the back window, leaving it un-tinted. Aside from the crappy job I did on the front windows, it didn't look too bad w/o having the back window tinted (but the GA also had a tiny back window...)

do 20 % all around that what i got on mine, still easy enough to see in and out... 300 for a pro job though inem cost me 200 canadian for life time tint and a little reflectiveness.. its all about the cash deal at a small bussiness :D

Ziebart or someplace like that will usually do them for around 150 w/lifetime warranty. I think it would look kinda silly without the back window done. besides that it would defeat the actual purpose of window tint.

We don't have places like Ziebart around here. It's all private places. They said about $300 to do 35% all the way around. I don't want real dark tint, one for legallity, and two I would still like to see out of the car since 60% of my driving it done at night.

I think evne if I do it myself, I'll do the back window....what the fuck, eh?

Ick.. if you are gonna tint the car do the back window or it would look super ghey.

I had 20% on my 88 GP and it was nice and dark, I found it a little bit too dark at night... I think 35% would be your best bet. 8)

i have 35% all around on mine, it looks great, but u can definatly tell they did it temselves, un even cuts around the windows, but nothing noticable, its dark enough