Filling license plate holes

1990lumina

Alright guys, I don't know what to do here.

When I got my car last fall, my province said we only need the rear plate, so I have no front plate.

Since my grandma crahsed the Lumina before I got it and the only damage was a crushed license plate holder.

So of course I took it off, and put the screws back into the bumper, which looked pretty good at the time. I have to options now:

1) But now I want to either rid myself of these holes by filling them somehow so they won't show and the bumper cover is nice and smooth.

2) Buy a j/y license plate holder, and put on a plate with a red chevy bowtie and a black background.

So tell me which option, PLUS, if you know how to fill the holes in, I'll definately go that route

Thanks for the help guys!

- Jeff L.

I think i'd be easier just to get another bumper with NO holes in it...cause at least on my car, the holes go into the red/black trim on the front

Here's where my holes are:

3.jpg

I don't now about finding one with no holes...I guarantee all the Luminas in the j/y will have holes in them, and if not, with my luck there will be some other flaw in the cover lol

yea, my state does require front plate, but the people who put the plate on, put it all retarded, witht he holes crooked, and like covering a good part of the grill, which sucks, my rare TGP front facia is ruined, unless u can use somthing like bondo, or take a chunk of plastic, and glue/melt?? it in, then sand it smooth, ya know, that would mabye work, lol, almost like plastic welding, lol

I have those damn holes in the front of my Spyder because the dealership was out of state and had a front plate holder installed on it. I have the filled with "plugs" from a body shop right now, but I have dertermined in order to make it look right I will need a new bumper. :evil:

what would work on say a 1996 gtp front bumper? I worked at a injection mold shop that makes bumper covers and i still am not sure what kind of plastic they are made form. (I have to fix jessicas)

I think all W-body bumpers and cladding are urethane. Look inside and see if you can find any unpainted spots. If there is any yellow at all, it's definitely urethane.