• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genEus

• MonteCarloChick

• dsgrntld187

• DiscoStudd

:shock: Did you say 295? Please please PLEASE tell me you meant 195?

:shock: LOL. Meant 205/70R15... sorry, it was 95 degrees today here, gimme a break :lol:

Well, If your not willing to spend some money of the thing, then just drive it til it dies. That will be a very long time. Like I said before, just give it proper maintance and it will go for a good long time.

Get the tint done professionally. The kits that get sold at pep boys and shit tend to be crap and fade quickly.

you might also want to nightshade your tail lights, markers, and turnsignals. that looks pritty slick if done right.

Well, If your not willing to spend some money of the thing, then just drive it til it dies. That will be a very long time. Like I said before, just give it proper maintance and it will go for a good long time.

Get the tint done professionally. The kits that get sold at pep boys and shit tend to be crap and fade quickly.

you might also want to nightshade your tail lights, markers, and turnsignals. that looks pritty slick if done right.

Yeah, that's the plan, and Nightshade was one of the things on that list of cheap mods to do... When you say "give it proper maintance," can you specify? I mean, just follow GM's recommendations as to maintenance procedures at certain mileage points or where can I learn more? Sorry if I'm thick :oops:

Does it say "LS" on the other side of the decklid? Reason I'm asking is because your car has the base model's 15" steel wheel/ hubcap combo. IIRC, all of the LS's came with 16" alloys standard (I could be wrong though, so take it with a grain of salt.)

:shock: Your car does look like it's brand new! :thumbsup: I think you'll easily get your $6500 out of it...

I don't think you overpaid, considering the extremely low mileage. From the pics it looks like brand new shape as well.

The 3100 is an excellent engine and it should be a great daily driver that will last you a long time (Longer than 70k that's for sure!). Most people on this board have well over 100k on their vehicles, w-bodies are damn reliable and cheap to fix.

eww no tach

It's not "eww" .. it's LS. :P

I have a 2 door LS and I have a tach 8)

And the LS Lumina's did come with factory hubcaps just like my Monte Carlo did.

I know, I'm just messin with the n00b :wink: :lol:

See, if I actually cared about a tachometer, I may have been upset with that remark. Doesn't have a tach? hm ok, what do I care? :lol:

OMG, I think I'm gonna be thrown out for that remark now :oops:

:lol:

Luminas are the official w-body we poke fun at!

PARTS CAR!! :lol:

Glad to be the forum clown. Although I think there are many of us here :roll:

well, if you go junk yarding, you might look into a monte z34 front bumper cover. there are some montes that have the "stock" g-fx kits you could swipe. i have seen a lumina ls w/that exact kit on it, so it should fit. you can also swap the monte gauge cluster in, installing the tach parts if wanted. any w-body rim, 15" or 16" will bolt up(16" is 225/60R/16). junk yarding might be the cheaper way to go, unless you know people.