"dvd up in the ride" - new system pics

patgizz

i put a new system in the caddy this week. dropped a bit of coin on it but i'm happy so thats all that matters. stock am/fm/8 track still intact and still works through the front factory speakers. sony xplod cd/mp3 head unit and power acoustik dvd/cd/mp3 player hidden in the glove box. speakers are 6x9 clarion 3 ways in the back deck. amp is power acoustik gothic series 4 channel 640w bridged to 2/320, powering a pair of 400w pioneer 12's in a bandpass box. also have a power acoustik 7" widescreen tft lcd monitor under the dash that i can flip back if i feel like it.

i have a cheapo digital camera so the pics arent the greatest, but the monitor is so nice and clear.

radio2.jpg

radio1.jpg

radio3.jpg

radio4.jpg

That's a cool place to put a LCD screen :)

i didn't wanna hack anything up or cut holes in the headliner for a flipdown so i figured it would be best. the mount used some really sticky 3m 2 sided tape so should i ever want to install the stuff elsewhere or otherwise remove it, no holes.

caddy3.jpg

78 sedan deville, 425/th400, 85k miles damn near all original, rust free car i got from an older guy who bought it down south in 1983 and stored it every winter since.