Movies and TV shows w/ w-body's

93 Grand Prix

I was watching Terminator 2 and in the scenes where they are in the Cyber-something office building, right after the part where the black guy thats been all shot up/dying lets go of the bomb trigger you see a white 90 Euro (just like my old one!) in the shot where they show the outside of the building blowing up

On the freash prince of bel air, when will starts working in that car dealership. in the show room is a Gold 94 lumina. will was showing the car to some mafia men and get inside the trunk to show them how big it was in there.

I was watching Tommy Boy last night, and when David Spade goes into the gas station to get directions to someplace in Iowa. In the window right as he walks in there is a GP SE RC car, with number "21" on it.

Looks pretty cool.

oh yea the yellow toy car? i had one of those when i was little. it had a little cord conected to it, and it only moved foward and backward. but i wish i would have kept that car. to me it looked like a 88-90 Le model. it didn't have the fog lights as the SE did or the grided tail lights.

• 9 months later...

Bump0r!

I just watched "Just Friends" with Ryan Reynolds and Amy Smart, and I noticed a couple of w-bodies. One, they're driving, and Ryan Reynold's character jerks the wheel over to miss an exit, careening into a snow bank, and the other guy in the car (the one driving) yells "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THIS IS A PONTIAC GRAND PRIX!" :lol: It was probably a product placement, but it was still really funny. The second one, his character is trying to meet back up with the girl and he's taken around in a taxi that is most definitely a Lumina Euro sedan.

So. there you go. :lol:

Melroise Place?????? all I know is it was from the early 90's and appeared like a tv movie..... and some couple got into a nice new Lumina base sedan.... and proceeded to drive off the roadway to land upside down in ditch.... bastards!!!!!!!

www.imcdb.org They list lots of cars that were on TV shows and movies. 8)

That's a cool site! I just looked through "Days of Thunder" at the Lumina vs Taurus race, and the TGP pace car. 8)

Heh I was watching days of thunder and when the tgp pace car comes out I was like OMGWTFBBQCHICKEN look its a TGP! Of course I had know this for a while but I just wanted the wife to think I was even weirder haha.

• 2 weeks later...

in the movie Blue Streak, there was a red GP GT or SE in the back ground when they were driving around in the detective car. it actually appears in two different places no where near eachother

I was watching the fifth season of ER. Dr. Benton had to go to Mississippi and sub for another doc there, and he got a 1.5 gen Lumina that broke down on him. :laugh: :laugh: