Movies and TV shows w/ w-body's

93 Grand Prix

The car in the enterprise rental commerical (the one with the brown paper wrap) is firts gen w-body gp. probably a 94-96 gp

If commercials DO count, the Enterprise rent-a-car commercials all have that B4U/B4M GP under that cover thing.

That Grand Prix is a 90-91 4 door, not an STE. Doesn't have the lightbar. I think they've been using that same footage since 90' :lol:

That must've taken them a while to wrap, they even have it nicely cut out around the grills :shock:

Free Willy, when the kids gets handed off to his new parents the social worker said he just got a new car, looks like a navy blue 93 Euro lumi.

And that movie A Long Kiss Goodnight, with Geena Davis a Samuel L. Jackson. That poor Lumi, or was it a Regal? It made it home though!!! After all those bulllets!

-D

Just saw a 97+ Prix(couldn't tell what model really, but I'd guess SE) in Hollywood Homicide shortly after the cop commandeers the minivan(near the end of the movie). The GP crashes after the van goes by. :oops:

also, wasnt many of the cars in Days of thunder W-bodies anyways, like Luminas, Cutlass's, etc?

That and NASCAR, with the Montes + GP. Or just the bodies

Jon

There was a street race between a Taurus and Lumina.

Also a TGP Pace Car.

iuve got that street race on my computer :D

(i posted that in the other thread, but i guess its not in here)

holy old threadness!!

yeah i remember watching Josh and S.A.M at the very beginning, the guy who was taking care of the two boys was taking them home, explaining to them that his Corvette was at the repair shop, so he had to drive quote"this rent-a-car crap!"(the GTP)

and the remake of the movie Vanishing Point had a boatload of Gen1 Luminas dressed up as Utah State Police cars.

the first Beethoven had a silver 4 door Euro(that was nice)

also, wasnt many of the cars in Days of thunder W-bodies anyways, like Luminas, Cutlass's, etc?

Jon

Also a TGP Pace Car.

Oh werd, linko please!!! I never saw it...

I vaguely remember Sandra Bullock driving a 2000+ Impala in some movie...she does a few e-brake tricks including like a 180 into a parallel park. It's right at the beginning of the movie. I wanna say Miss Congeniality but I'm not sure.

Jon

Also a TGP Pace Car.

Oh werd, linko please!!! I never saw it...

finally

i found it, after going through ALL my old posts, and it never showed up, must of happened when the forum went down or something..

anyways, here you go, ill have to stop bittorrent, so download it soon so i can fire bittorrent back up again :)

Right Click, Save As 31MB

John

I vaguely remember Sandra Bullock driving a 2000+ Impala in some movie...she does a few e-brake tricks including like a 180 into a parallel park. It's right at the beginning of the movie. I wanna say Miss Congeniality but I'm not sure.
Yep, she was an FBI agent on her way to Starbucks.

In the movie nothing to lose with Tim roth and Martin lawrence. When martin Tries to rob tim roth and begin driving down the street there is a red Cutlass convertable they pass to avoid hitting, and a little farther down the street is a white cutlass 4 door with the 5 star rims

There was some movie that I saw that had a bunch of 1.5 gen luminas as pursuit cars. But they rumbled like a V8, and they drove like RWD. It was some canadian film IIRC. But I can't remember the title.

And I remember a couple episiodes of X-Files. They had a base model 1.5 lumina as a government car