Movies and TV shows w/ w-body's

93 Grand Prix

I came in the house today and my roommate was watching Maury Povich(ahahah) and they had a "stuff caught on camera" edition, and there was a 97+ GP on there.......sadly, it was stopped by a police officer and then some idiot that couldn't drive or wasn't paying attention to the road hit the GP on the driver's side, the officer luckily was standing on the passenger side of the GP......sad to see a GP get ruined like that

i think ive seen that, was it on the left side of the road twards the median?

yeah that was probably it...the GP was Silvermist Metallic in color IIRC and looked to be only a GT model

my grandfather was just watching the new candid camera and they had stoped a guy with a sign that was claiming snail crossing...he was driving a gtp...does this count? I know it's not a movie

yeah, i was just about to mentiuon the GP in Sweet Home Ala. DEbs loves that actress, and when that scene came up she started screaming she was like "Oh, check it out!"

Jon

• 2 years later...
holy 2 year old thread!!!!
:lol: :lol:

In American Choppers, the episode where they finish the Shelby bike and move into the new shop, I caught glimpse of a red 97+ GTP parked outside after they leave from trashing the old shop.

Wonder who drives it??

holy 2 year old thread!!!!
:lol: :lol:

In American Choppers, the episode where they finish the Shelby bike and move into the new shop, I caught glimpse of a red 97+ GTP parked outside after they leave from trashing the old shop.

Wonder who drives it??

I didn't see any GTP badging....it's there during a few of the shows though.

On the freeway chase in "The Matrix Reloaded" there's a black Intrigue that flips over beside the truck as the EXT is shooting at it, the Impala police cars, The 99+ Monte Carlo that flips up and over the van...

I was watching an infomercial for some kind of high quality car wax.. They waxed a BYP GP, white, and hit it with a blue laser beam.. Looked like a sweet ride.. Also saw a National Car Rental commercial w/ a 4 door Lumina in it.. Saw a movie with Tom Cruise in it where he plays a lawyer of some sort, and he's in a Lumina.. Also, in Die Hard: With a Vengengewnce, there are Ws scattered around all over the movie.. ABodies too.. I have seen a lot of movies, and know there are several more with Ws in them..

I was watching an infomercial for some kind of high quality car wax.. They waxed a BYP GP, white, and hit it with a blue laser beam.. Looked like a sweet ride.. Also saw a National Car Rental commercial w/ a 4 door Lumina in it.. Saw a movie with Tom Cruise in it where he plays a lawyer of some sort, and he's in a Lumina.. Also, in Die Hard: With a Vengengewnce, there are Ws scattered around all over the movie.. ABodies too.. I have seen a lot of movies, and know there are several more with Ws in them..

That was a '89 GP SE, which the announcer said "we have here, a brand new, 1995 pontiac" LOLOL.

I think that was for durashine.

God fucking THANK YOU for the title of Josh and S.A.M. I remember reading an OLD thing back in 4th grade. I think it was some sort of Consumer Reports for kids or something. Zap! or something or another. That movie ad stood out to me because of the Grand Prix. For YEARS I tried to remember the name of that movie. I remembered the "SAM" part, but that wasn't of much help. It's a pretty obscure movie.

501874.jpg

Oh yeah, I remember that infomercial too.. :lol:

God fucking THANK YOU for the title of Josh and S.A.M. I remember reading an OLD thing back in 4th grade. I think it was some sort of Consumer Reports for kids or something. Zap! or something or another. That movie ad stood out to me because of the Grand Prix. For YEARS I tried to remember the name of that movie. I remembered the "SAM" part, but that wasn't of much help. It's a pretty obscure movie.

501874.jpg

Oh yeah, I remember that infomercial too.. :lol:

Wow I guess that car doesn't have ABS....

There's a dark green(??)GP in Resident Evil Nemesis on one part, you can see it in the shadow on a dark street. I'll see if I can get a screen capture/picture later as I have it on dvd.

there was some movie I saw with the GF and I was falling asleep (some artsy weird director movie)...21 grams!!!!!! thats it! in this black and white sceen through this fence area I see a white rear Euro door. and I was like look honey! I got in trouble for that.

the end of the punisher I think a few Ws got blown up