92 Lumina Euro 3.4 issues....

havikx

if any of you live in nj, i'll go for a run.

quite a few cars on here that will pull from you. most of them are the dreaded, awful, horrible pushrods you so despise.

don't let your nose get too high.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• havikx

• maybe2fast

• gp90se

• z34_nut

here we go...not when you have the same red line as me...Oh wait yours is what right now? 5500...Damn mine is 6,000

I don't know Chris, you just may get own3d by my pushrod!

Bottom end still pulls like it should, just the top end isn't working right as we speak. With my gearing and hp, i would still pull and own you...

how did i miss all this fun???

I'm surprised all this bashing last lasted 5+ pages and still no ban or lock.

what does painting your interior actually do for you?? it doesnt look cool, 99% of the time turns out bad.

sorry for fueling the "fire"

proceed on...

how did i miss all this fun???

I'm surprised all this bashing last lasted 5+ pages and still no ban or lock.

what does painting your interior actually do for you?? it doesnt look cool, 99% of the time turns out like crap, and yet people still do it!!

congrats on making a rare euro 3.4 rice!! :thumbsup: have fun being banned pal, once turby sees this thread.

Um.. I believe things were going good once again. Way to stir the fire :roll:

I know that I am getting in on this extremely late, but why in the hell did he paint the shift knob red.....I had a red auto shift knob in my '86 fiero, but I had it custom covered with red leather....I could never imagine spray painting one.....

I know that I am getting in on this extremely late, but why in the hell did he paint the shift knob red.....I had a red auto shift knob in my '86 fiero, but I had it custom covered with red leather....I could never imagine spray painting one.....

d00d JERAMIAE DU U NOT KNO SHIET WTF I MEEN REED SPRAE PAIENT GIEVZ U LIK 492347349723 HP AT DA WEELZ LOLOLOLOL U R JUZ A 3100 FAGIT HOO WIL NEVUR UNDURSTAEND WUT A OVURHED CAEM IZ AEL ABOUET.

around here at least, "moding" generally starts in the engine bay, not the paint section of wal-mart.

we generally have better things to do then paint interiors, and call it "moded"

i for one don't need or care for moding my engine, so stock it stays. painted out interiors are for the no-brain rice crowd but thats just MO

and don you really ought to let up, and same goes for you havikx, you are makeing us other 3.4 owners look bad. since when did don brag about his "fast car"?

and honestly untill you started telling our other members here to "shut the fuck up" i had nothing against you, i just thought it was funny to see a painted interior in a nice car such as a euro 3.4. now i really sugest you tone it down abit unless you enjoy the courthouse feature of this site, because thats where its destined to get you. so take what other people think of your car with a grain of salt the title is in your name not ours, so enjoy what you got.

ok...dirtbag. don was bragging about his car on my cardomain site. and no...i'm not making 3.4 owners look bad. i'm making them look good. our cars look like shit in the first place...sorry for making it a little, better. and dont say you had nothing against me...if you didnt..i wouldnt have to read all your posts about how my paint sucks.

oh man...not the big bad courthouse. FUCK THE COURTHOUSE. this site is the biggest joke i've ever seen. not only do all the cars on here suck, you all bash me cuz i'm trying to make a w-body look like a nice car rather than a fuckin grandma car.

and one more thing, don...i can still beat you in the 1/4 mile.

You never made it look better. When you spray paint your interior it can NEVER look better than before. I also think there are many nice cars on this site and calling them shit is just fucked up. At least we dont spray paint shift knobs :gone2far:

d00d JERAMIAE DU U NOT KNO SHIET WTF I MEEN REED SPRAE PAIENT GIEVZ U LIK 492347349723 HP AT DA WEELZ LOLOLOLOL U R JUZ A 3100 FAGIT HOO WIL NEVUR UNDURSTAEND WUT A OVURHED CAEM IZ AEL ABOUET.

:bonk: :bonk:

:bonk: :bonk:

What's even more funny is he doesn't use the AOLer translator I do to make my text look like that...

wow...you guys are just upset cuz you couldnt put your two cents in at the right time. we stoped arguing about this on the last page. way to be l8!

and to the guy who cant type for his life...go to school. painting may not add anything to my car except a look...but i can still beat you.

wow...you guys are just upset cuz you couldnt put your two cents in at the right time. we stoped arguing about this on the last page. way to be l8!

and to the guy who cant type for his life...go to school. painting may not add anything to my car except a look...but i can still beat you.

You're a complete dipshit, you know that? For all you know I could have a Turbo Grand Prix. Stop talking shit you immature fuck.

Also, why does every one of your put-downs include "I CAN BEET U". Right. I'm sure your dogged out 3.4 can just take out everything on this board. Great. A w-body owner who talks shit about OTHER w-bodies. Amazing..

Also, why does every one of your put-downs include "I CAN BEET U". Right. I'm sure your dogged out 3.4 can just take out everything on this board. Great. A w-body owner who talks shit about OTHER w-bodies. Amazing..

yea dude...cuz you didnt just talk shit about me before? and by the way...its spelled "beat" B-E-A-T.

Believe it or not, I know how to properly spell, seeing as how I'm just a bit more eloquent than you. Oh, and you're just GREAT at quoting people. Didn't you make fun of someone for that earlier? Hypocritical prick.