• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• havikx

• maybe2fast

• gp90se

• z34_nut

Damn I am finished with this guy. you have made enough ememies now. I like your car and props on the junkyard fine. I have a set of interior panels I will give you if you are having second thoughts on the paint job :roll:

lol riiiiight. I call my own 3.4 a rice motor becauses thats basiclly what it is. i laugh at ya "mods" and you. you wanna stick around and learn sumthing, drop the attitude, deal with other ppls opinions and shut ya fuckin mouth when you have the urge 2 say anything dumb, most all of us have been here a lot longer then you, and will be here long after ya.

:shock: Holy crap. The kiddo just wants to learn some new things. I can see the attitude coming around from everyone ripping on his car, hindsight is 20/20. If someone rips on your new car, I'm sure you would be upset as well. Sometimes it is better just to be quiet. I personally don't like some things on other people's cars, but I push it aside.. it's not my car or my worry. I'm sure there are plenty of people who have something to say about me or what I own, but don't, because it is irrelevant. And I respect that. I've learned COUNTLESS things from this website, and it seems like he wants to do the same.. just let it be.

stick around and learn and we will learn what not to do...no really stick around and learn and make your car bad ass. In my opinion if you are going to paint the interior I think you should paint the pieces body color. We cool? I will still get you off the line :lol:

I hope the others are not to pissed and the mods are not going to like your comments!

oh no..not off the line! any pushrod can. have fun keeping up after 40 though.

My pushrod will have no problem keeping up! :lol: Quite being such an idiot, this site is awesome and full of info. Why fuck up your chances of using it by being an idiot?

i'm not gonna give him a chance.

he tryed to bash every-one on the site.

its like killing some-one, but wanting them alive again. it just doesn't work...

C'mon now.. he was bashed before he even got here. It's self defense.

ok guess...we're chill.

if the mods want, they can delete this thread or i'll take out the cursing. w/e.

and yes, i was bashed even before i got here. cant you see why i'm upset.

don, if you REALLY wanna send em to me, go for it. i wont paint them. promise. :lol:

and just for laughs, i did mod the shifter. i only have paint where i'm not touching it. its got red going up til the tip, then it has a red strip where the little indent is. i'll take pics as long as i dont have to deal with this face the jury crap again.

ok guess...we're chill.

if the mods want, they can delete this thread or i'll take out the cursing. w/e.

and yes, i was bashed even before i got here. cant you see why i'm upset.

don, if you REALLY wanna send em to me, go for it. i wont paint them. promise. :lol:

and just for laughs, i did mod the shifter. i only have paint where i'm not touching it. its got red going up til the tip, then it has a red strip where the little indent is. i'll take pics as long as i dont have to deal with this face the jury crap again.

"Bashed" really means just laughed at. Yeah, we're going to laugh at someone who paints his interior panels, until we hear from the guy himself. You seem like a pretty cool guy that takes it hard when his car is criticised, and I can understand that. I just don't think it was necessary to lash out like you did, but oh well, bygones are bygones now. Let's stop with the childish "my dick is bigger" crap and get on with modding our grandma cars. :lol:

And tell you what dude, call my car a piece of shit all you want, because that's what it is, right now. I got an STE badge on the side just to keep it's self-esteem up, but judging from the little spots of transmission fluid I keep seeing everywhere, it's not working. Or maybe my car is just in heat ! :lol :lol:

haha you thought that was bad you shoulda seen the thread i made when i (jokingly) told everyone that i was getting an aluminum wing on my car :lol: :lol:

ha, thats almost as bad as this alero with an apc ricer wing. that was funny. somehwere on the honda hunters page, we had a pic of a riced out 2 gen lumina. thats was funny as hell.

sure. lets laugh it up so we dont have problems again.

krylon is ok...just know i can beat you in the 1/4 and thats what i'm worried about. not to mention the fact that i'll love her no matter what color she's painted or dyed.