Help me fix my scrapping problem!!!

90TGP

Well I got all of my suspension parts installed today. Front and rear KYB GR2 struts, Suspension Technique's front lowering springs, and KYB front and rear strut mounts. Well, my car feels almost like a new car. It handles great. I don't have anymore weird noises coming from the struts, its sits a LOT lower [i can only fit two fingers between the lip of the fender and the tire, about a 1 3/4"-to-2" drop up front.] and looks more aggressive. When I go over railroad tracks, the car goes up and down evenly like its floating on air.

I haven't pushed it hard through the "twiztiez" yet because of this one weird problem.

Ok, when I make a turn [like onto a side street], a loud scrapping noise comes from the front [both sides depending on which way I'm turning]. It sounds like metal is scrapping the ground. I'll have to check it out tomorrow to see if their really is something from the motor touching the ground. It couldn't be my wheels could it? I know that they are 8" wide. It doesn't make the sound if I'm turning backwards out of my driveway [which is inclined, probably 10-20*]. What could be causing this problem!?