Olds Motorsports VRD info

Uniquedreamz

the 9th digit does not match, that's the "check digit" if you were to calculate the correct check digit yourself, it'd be X, so the VIN should read (to be valid) 1G3WH51XXP9342153 if anyone was wondering 'bout the VIN.

but here's the info on the vin he gave us (1G3WH51X1P9342153)

Origin Country: (1) United States

Manufacturer: (G) General Motors

Make: (3) Oldsmobile

Model: (WH) Cutlass Supreme S

Body Type: (5) 4-door Sedan

Restraints: (1) Manual Belts, No Airbags

Engine: (X) 3.4 DOHC V6

Check Digit: (1) does not match

Model Year: (P) 1993

Plant: (P) Detriot, MI (CAD)

Production Number: 342153

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uniquedreamz

• BIGBULS

• DaveFromColorado

• gp90se

Any more info on this car yet? Get some damn pictures!!!! Someone that lives near this guy needs to go take pictures if he doesn't have a way to do so. 8)

the 9th digit does not match, that's the "check digit" if you were to calculate the correct check digit yourself, it'd be X, so the VIN should read (to be valid) 1G3WH51XXP9342153 if anyone was wondering 'bout the VIN.

but here's the info on the vin he gave us (1G3WH51X1P9342153)

Origin Country: (1) United States

Manufacturer: (G) General Motors

Make: (3) Oldsmobile

Model: (WH) Cutlass Supreme S

Body Type: (5) 4-door Sedan

Restraints: (1) Manual Belts, No Airbags

Engine: (X) 3.4 DOHC V6

Check Digit: (1) does not match

Model Year: (P) 1993

Plant: (P) Detriot, MI (CAD)

Production Number: 342153

detroit? i thought supremes were built in doraville, georga

actually...the later ones were built in fairfax, KS. Its also where the intrigues were all made

jon

o alright. at least i was right about the early ones

anyway, i didn't think any supremes were built in detroit

• 3 weeks later...
...14.06@104mph..I'd have to see a video to believe that one.

Me too..............260hp (crank) and 3500lbs do NOT equal 104mph traps. Not even close. Hell...............even 260whp won't get you that............

I think somebody might be lying (or has been misslead).

Either way................ BS has been called.

From the cardomain page.

... Oh...and my night time rice eater lol

Sounds like a cannibal to me. Take that retarded wing & craptacular exhaust tips off that thing.

im going to call horseshit on this 1. I have done quite a bit of 3.4 research, and I know nothing about VRD or any test olds with experimental 3.4s. Until ya can give a dyno sheet and/or a video, im calling ya a bull face liar.

-Jeff

General Motors Vehicle Research and Developement. This was handed to me from the service manager at Wheaton Chev Olds in Red Deer Alberta. If It's not right ....take it up with Wheatons. You should REALLY be more cautious about going around calling people liars. Great way to get a serpintine belt rammed down your fry packer :lol: Oh....wait....just like yer car...YOU CANNOT BE BEATEN LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

OK............YOU are the guy claiming 287whp and 266 lb/ft on an engine that I have NEVER seen dyno over 215whp (and that was EXTENSIVELY modded...............most with basic bolt-ons hit 180-185whp).

And yet, you have NO dyno chart, NO timeslips (not even faked ones) and absolutely NO proof whatsoever.

The improbability mounts even higher when you find that it's virtually impossible to achieve these levels of power (NA) with even the far more advanced Ford Taurus SHO engine. And THAT engine has FAR more agressive cams, an optimised dual runner intake system and much more efficient exhaust routing. In fact, to get even CLOSE to your idiotic claims, you'd have to get a SHOShop 3.6L stroker kit with headwork, cranky-ass cams and full bolt-ons.............and that "only" gets you 268whp and 251lb/ft.............on a LARGER DISPLACEMENT, and far more advanced V6.

So.............we go full circle. You sir, are full of shit.

Total posts: 15

This would be the reason people are (to put it mildly) very skeptical as to the validity of your claims. You've been basically lurking here for about a month, just enough time to find out how to make bullshit claims sound possibly viable and accurate. You've also got a low post count, which is an accurate representation of how helpful or knoweledgeable (at least when said posts are not BS useless posts) one is. You have one post that has some decent information about a CAI, that you've got verified pictures of, so that gives you a bare minimum, if not less credibility.

So yeah, we're calling :bs: on you, newbie. If you were Jeff M. , Gearhead43, or anyone that's been here longer than 6 months, we might be a little more willing to listen. Hell, post some proof of your claims, and you might have Cutty owners in here willing to suck your dick to get under your hood. (That sounded a little bass-ackwards, but oh well.)

Until then, you're full of :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

"YOU" being captain cutlass...........not the smartass with the TGP :wink:

LOL i didnt think i liked u till that comment :lol:

I was thinking along the same lines as a SHO, the 3.2 sho motor is made to make more power then a 3.4 motor, and the #s he is sayin really isnt possible without boost/juice.

-Jeff

great, another 1 with as much IQ as a jelly doughnut. PROVE WHAT YOUR SAYING is what were asking, its not hard buddy.

-Jeff

Um..............I think he's another one of those people that believes the "Tornado" adds and the ones that say a K&N drop-in makes 25hp............he probably believes that the car DOES make that much power.................but I'll bet sure as hell he can't PROVE anything.

great, another 1 with as much IQ as a jelly doughnut. PROVE WHAT YOUR SAYING is what were asking, its not hard buddy.

-Jeff

Um..............I think he's another one of those people that believes the "Tornado" adds and the ones that say a K&N drop-in makes 25hp............he probably believes that the car DOES make that much power.................but I'll bet sure as hell he can't PROVE anything.

I wouldn't go that far.. he sounds like more of the "misguided ricer" type, the kind that can be brought back from the dark side. Give him time, unless he continues spouting immature diarrhea. Then we'll make him gargle what he spouts.

Ok, I concede. As GP1138 stated, and i fully supported earlier, I KNOW DICK ABOUT CARS !!!!!!! I am basing my info on people I (obviously) gave a lot of money to tell me what I had for a car foolishly. Every modification I could find and do myself I did. (CAI) Anything more than adding washer fluid I leave to the guys who have the journeymans tickets.

Someone stated that i faked a dyno chart :shock: I'm not really even sure what one is or where to get one to fake not that i'd care to invest the time to do that. If you fella's are sure that my car has only 140whp fine.....tell me how to get more without having to drop in the "hero" 3.7sc or the 4.9 mini v-8. All the guys I ask say thats the only thing I can do if I want more out of my car. If someone can tell me where or even give me some pointers in looking for a reputable place to get the car looked at and get the numbers required to get some help here (ie: dyno thing and ACCURATE 1/8, 1/4...ect times) I would apreciate it. As to anything that you all are labeling BS, I am simply stating what i "thought" was fact from professional technitions i paid to tell me about what i drive. If it's wrong, ok, i concede you guys know about these cars not me. So tell me how to find out what the truth is and we can all get along fine. Or you can all still hate me. Either way I won't have to worry about whether my stats are acurate or the spoutings of an idiot, I'll have the essencial proof. :)

Bow Down

Congrats, welcome to a world of obsessed w-body gurus. You cant come on here making claims of ANY sort without hard proof. If you have a stock 3.4, its making approx. 210 horse at the flywheel and 180 at the wheels, which isn't to bad. If your looking for more, do a 2 1/2 mandrel bent exhaust all the way back with a high flow cat, the FFP chip, an underdrive pulley, poly bushings and a good tune-up (delco rapidfire plugs and delco wires).

-Jeff

EDIT: as far as finding out how much power you really have, ask around to see whos got a dyno and run ya car.

Ok, I concede. As GP1138 stated, and i fully supported earlier, I KNOW DICK ABOUT CARS !!!!!!! I am basing my info on people I (obviously) gave a lot of money to tell me what I had for a car foolishly. Every modification I could find and do myself I did. (CAI) Anything more than adding washer fluid I leave to the guys who have the journeymans tickets.

Someone stated that i faked a dyno chart :shock: I'm not really even sure what one is or where to get one to fake not that i'd care to invest the time to do that. If you fella's are sure that my car has only 140whp fine.....tell me how to get more without having to drop in the "hero" 3.7sc or the 4.9 mini v-8. All the guys I ask say thats the only thing I can do if I want more out of my car. If someone can tell me where or even give me some pointers in looking for a reputable place to get the car looked at and get the numbers required to get some help here (ie: dyno thing and ACCURATE 1/8, 1/4...ect times) I would apreciate it. As to anything that you all are labeling BS, I am simply stating what i "thought" was fact from professional technitions i paid to tell me about what i drive. If it's wrong, ok, i concede you guys know about these cars not me. So tell me how to find out what the truth is and we can all get along fine. Or you can all still hate me. Either way I won't have to worry about whether my stats are acurate or the spoutings of an idiot, I'll have the essencial proof. :)

Your spoutings are starting to become less idiotic. If you indeed have a rare car (which I would love that to be true, an actual test and development car on the streets among us would be a sight) we would love to see it. Find out for sure.

Welcome.