Interior mods

weasle_13

anyone else ever taken out their back seat and replaced it with subs. i am in the process, as well as making fiberglass interior panels for the entire rear of the car. including the rear deck, where i am contimplating on puting the amp. i was just looking for some other ideas, or pics of how others turned out. let me know

funny you should mention that.

last year i found a fold down rear seat from a 94 cutlass to help my car audio competition addiction along. worked great. but there was a huge gap and gave me more cabin volume to pressurize.

til cutlass bit the dust i planned on walling the trunk off from the cabin. still might happen but need to get it running again first.

so that takes the back burner right now.

i recall seeing a few installs with the trunk walled off.

right now over at http://www.termpro.com in the audio forum chris norris section they are working on an 04 cavalier. gutted it and making the back of car a crazy glass project.

at usaci finals there were a number of rides with full on glass work throughout the car. most of them demo rides or in company booths but some were competitors.

there are some fiberglass links at my SD page. click my www to get there.

good luck

Monty