LEDS are in! 3rd brake lights?

phantomFE3

i got my LEDs in today that i ordered to do some LED 3rd brake light projects. anyone interested? the LED's are 5mm 7200 mcd LEDs so they will very bright (alot brighter than stock 3rd brake lights!!) they way ill do it is you send your 3rd brake light in (im talking about the ones that are on the inside of the car, either on the rear deck or attached to the ceiling) and ill modify it so it will have LED illumination rather than the stock illumination. i think these look alot better and they sure are brighter. the way ill charge is if its just a regular interior mounted 3rd brake light i would charge 30 bucks for one line of LEDs and the work, and then if you want another line of LEDS it will be 6 bucks per extra line of LEDs. i have to work tonight but ill try to get mine done within the next few days for my car and take some pics to let you all know what it looks like, email me at dbperf@hotmail.com if you are interested or have any questions whatsoever!

nah i just got an email from my supplier today, he got the payment, they should be here within 2 or 3 days... how much are the ones at radio shack?

lol, less than 2 bucks for 10 of em? :roll: mine cost .36 cents a piece, so thats .0036 dollars a piece, so for 2 bucks at your price i get 10? at my price i get 555.5 of them

lol, less than 2 bucks for 10 of em? :roll: mine cost .36 cents a piece, so thats .0036 dollars a piece, so for 2 bucks at your price i get 10? at my price i get 555.5 of them

If your cost $.36 each, that means that they are $.36 DOLLARS as well. How did you get .0036 dollars a piece? Basically, yours would be $3.60 for 10 of them...thus explaning that you got screwed (not like .90 is a big deal tho)

--Jeremy

If your cost $.36 each, that means that they are $.36 DOLLARS as well. How did you get .0036 dollars a piece? Basically, yours would be $3.60 for 10 of them...thus explaning that you got screwed (not like .90 is a big deal tho)

--Jeremy

Actually, he said .36 CENTS.

I originally thought he meant $.36 also so I was wondering how he got 555.5 of them. :lol:

I don't care how cheap they are if you have to wait to get them shipped to you...the ones at Radio Shack are cheap enough and you get them right away...if he would have gotten them at radio shack he could have posted pics by now...

sorry but id rather spend WAY less money to get a hell of alot more rather than spend alot more than i have to just to get pictures up. you cant rush perfection :D

sorry but id rather spend WAY less money to get a hell of alot more rather than spend alot more than i have to just to get pictures up. you cant rush perfection :D

No, but we should be allowed to rush you, because your chances of perfection are very low.