Car is acting wierd (posesed)

Pabz

Well, i drove the car today expecting all to be well, but i got a SES light then a low coolant light then they couldn't decide which one wanted to be on so they started flickering madly, while my tach read 0 rpm, and my speedo was reading half or maybe 1/3 of my speed, at some points it would read 0, and then it would go up and down like crazy, HAHA, at this point, irregarless of the light show my car was giving me i was not very excited!! So i went back home, my car was surging every now and then, and i tried to pull some codes, but it was like the cluster was frozen, no blinks at all not even 12, so i waited and waited, then miraculously everything came back to normal, so i went out again, everything was fine for like 1 hour worth of driving, then it started again, it was like the car was having a seizure, so i took it back home, driving under these conditions was horible, but possible. I made it home then talked to shawn, came to the conclusion that it is the ecm (alt and bat should be good - will check voltage). Maybe i need a new one?? Yay, more money out my pocket. But just to mention, my rotors are warped (lotsa vibrations) and the ecm is on the wheel well, so maybe it came loose and is bouncing round, i will check it tommorow. BTW i found this interesting site.

http://pweb.de.uu.net/pr-meyer.h/aldl.htm

If any of you care !!! not replying to my posts, you make me and my problems seem insignificant!! :verymad:

Well enough :bs: I changed the ecm, bought one for $150 CDN, pretty cheap, i guess, poped it out swaped proms, and then put it back in, kinda like brain sugery on my car, except easier. Car runs purrfectly now, no complaints yet. Thanks for all your info shawn, you were right!!

I gave my car a nice wash after, sweet!!, will take pics finally of the new paint!! see ya :rocking:

Pics: http://www.ualberta.ca/~ployola/W-Body/

If any of you care !!! not replying to my posts, you make me and my problems seem insignificant!! :verymad:

:lol: I would have replied to your post had I not talked to you on AIM!