Will Grand Prix Seats go into a Cutty???

jeremy

Is is possible to put Grand Prix Seats in a Cutty. I know that the Cutty controls are on the side of the seat and the the controls for the seat in my old GTP were on the console....would it be possible to swap in the GP seats and make them function without using the ugly GP console???

I tried to search but all I got were "Debug errors"

Thanks for the help.

You're gonna try swap in the 674-way power seats? If not.. the regular '92-'96 seats have the controls on the side as well.

I thought the my 95 GTP had the controls in the middle.... :?

...maybe I am thinking of my '89 GP LE????? I am confused!!

No.. even the '89 LE seats have the power controls on the side. The only ones that will have the controls in the middle console are those that have the power lumbar support. Your basic 3-way power seats are all controled on the side.

do all the grand prix's have the same color tan or do they very in color by year??? I know that they cutty leather is more of a taupe, but I want to know if the tan is a constant in all the GP's

as far as front seats go any w-body front seat can swap with anyother w-body from any year bolt pattern and fit wise. Of course there is some addational work to make things like power and heated seats work in a car that never had any, but it can be done.

I know that they cutty leather is more of a taupe, but I want to know if the tan is a constant in all the GP's

anyone know?

the '94-96 yes... the pre '94 was a different color.

the '94-96 yes... the pre '94 was a different color.

so 88-93 GP had one color tan and 94-96 have a different color....

Yep... if you want leather, you'll have to pull it from a '94-'96 GP... that is the style of seat you are looking for. To get leather in the '88-'93, the seats were styled quite differently.. those are the seats with the controls in the middle with a million different power options.

'94-'96 (leather same style)

a5_4.JPG

'88-'93

16_1_s.JPG