Would these 245/50-16 tires fit my GP?

GrandPrix34

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Sumitomo&tireModel=HTR%2B&vehicleSearch=true&partnum=45WR6HTRPL&fromCompare1=yes

i like the ratings on it, very impressive for traction and wet weather

What do you guys think? RIght now I have I believe some 225 FUTURA 775's on the front wit stocket EAGLE GA's on the rear 2. My plan is to move the FUTURA's to the rear and place these suckers on the front

Overall my question is WILL 245/50/16's fit my 4dr GP? I know they might stick out a little...but i dont mind that 8-)

Unless you have the crosslace rims the 245s wont fit. If you did get them to fit you would have some major tire poof :D. Those Sumitomos are very good tires. I was going to get them for my GP but due to lack of time, i had to get BFGs which i lucked out on cuz they kick ass also. My friend has a set of those Sumitomos on his Z28 and loves them, awesome grip and great in rain. If you want another good tire the BFG Traction T/As are good. They are the ones i bought. Ive had them in snow and rain and love them so far.