Lumina owners with dash peeling problems..

MARK 91 Z34

freind of mine had that problem and tried everything under the sun! finally he went to a tile store and bought some tile adhesive called "BULLDOG" or something like that ( ill try to find the name later) and he said it works awesome and hasnt peeled since.. so maybe you guys wanna look out for this at home depot or lowes or a local tile and flooring store..

- Mark

My dash is coming unglued all around the edges and especially around the defrost vent. Actually tried some Liquid Nails glue, clamped them but took off clams after it dried, well see if holds together still by tomorrow morning.

• 5 years later...

Go to NAPA supply store and buy a caulking tube called ProForm PF224 which is a Urethane Sealer/Adhesive. Use a caulking gun. The stuff isn't cheap - $17 - but it works perfect. I've used it on 2 Lumina dashes and their perfect. Take the dash out so that you can do a decent job. Let dry and then put back together. I've used other stuff but this is the best.