3100 leak zones

Heza

where are some common leak points on a 3100? im looking for some ideas. i really need to figure out where my oil is going or build some conclusions. i know my car is not burning, but its losing too much oil. on the tranny underneath the throttle body there is a little black plastic? piece with black crap all around it. anyone know what that is? some sort of release valve or something? once i can get the oil problem fixed i can sell it to my girlfriend and buy a cutty convert.

Oil leaks.... distributor drive, right under the throttle body, lower intake end gaskets, right under the throttle body and under the ps pump. coolant leaks internally at lower intake gaskets, and externally through head gaskets. My cutlass is leaking oil really bad from the valve cover gaskets, but don't see that too much....

thanks...i guess when i make onto US soil again im going to check all those areas after i throughly clean the engine bay to watch for it. all i have is time to think about where the oil is going out here. just gonna be ready when i get back