crap.... my car is falling apart! any ideas?

90lumina3.1

ok... my car's been idling rough lately, and its been much worse after the oil change, but that doesnt seem to have caused it... i left my car idle for a few mins to pick up the trashcans, and when i went back into it, the SES light was on... i decided to run the codes, and i got the idle speed control circuit (code 35). is that the same thing as my idle air control? if not, then what is it? other question i have is about the pcv valve. i bought a new one, and cant seem to find the old one. i looked it up in the chilton's manual, and it shows a setup almost like mine, except the breather hose is diff. it seems as if everything on my car is different then everyone elses. the car is a 90 chevy lumina euro 3.1 v6. help would be greatly appreciated.

The code 35 (idle speed error) is the IAC valve. It's the cylinder like thing with a 4 pin plug on the throttle body. It's attached with two Torx T-20 screws. Pull it out, and clean the inside of the housing with brake cleaner (don't drench it, just clean it). Then install the new valve, after coating the o-ring with oil.

I just worked on a Z34 that had a miss at idle, no off idle power, and it idled at 2k when cold. It also failed emissions. I changed the IAC valve, and the thing spun the tires from a stop, didn't miss and pass emissions geat.

Jason