new guy from SW Wyoming

Marshal

post-11017-143689168619_thumb.jpg

I bought my first Grand Prix in 2007, which, was a 1999 GTP. I parted it out when it started burning oil at 200,000 miles. I now have a 2001 GTP with 135,000 miles that I have installed a full size intercooler on and am running a 3.2 pulley.

I live in a small town called Kemmerer, which is located in SW Wyoming about an hour from Utah and about 2 hours from Salt Lake City.

here is a recent picture of my engine bay.

Edited by Marshal

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome! As far as I know, you're the closest member of this forum to me location- wise. I actually drive through Kemmerer 2-4x a year to go camping.

Welcome, that blower looks huge, does it fit under the hood?

no the blower actually dosent fit under the hood. we cut a hole in the hood and put a scoop on it. I drove through some rain yesterday and saw that I have some oil leaks because there was oil colored water at random spots in the engine bay.

The blower isn't as big as other blowers, but it sits higher up because of the intercooler. The blower is a 90 cc if I understand it right.

Edited by Marshal

there are some nice places to go camping around here. how do you like living in West Valley City? I worked in West Jordan for several years and we would hear about all the excitement that had happened in West Valley. You should move closer to Wyoming.

there are some nice places to go camping around here. how do you like living in West Valley City? I worked in West Jordan for several years and we would hear about all the excitement that had happened in West Valley. You should move closer to Wyoming.

I like where I live, though West Valley is pretty big so there are nice and not so nice areas of it. I'm in a quiet neighborhood full of well- mannered mormons, so there isn't much crime in my area, assuming that's what you meant by excitement. :lol: I'm not going anywhere for now- I start college next year so this is where I'll be at least until I graduate.