Hello: Back and driving a TGP

TheDoug

Hello all! I finally decided to ditch the car payment and daily drive my black TGP. I've had the car since 2006 when I acquired it from family in the Seattle area. It was in FL (2008) briefly, but has since been in my parent's garage in IA. I originally bought hoping it would appreciate but we all know how that has gone.............. In September its relocating to Portland, OR.

So instead of letting it sit, I'm going to drive it and sell when I can get an acceptable price. Its stock with the exception of a TGP 160 and K&N cone.

It gets driven every few months in good weather and regular maintenance. It currently has about 53k. Only 2 issues:

the tach and speedo gauges are off in reading

the ABS light is on (its on its 2nd PM3, light has happened before but has gone off after driving a few weeks) we'll see when it gets out here

You can see some 2008 photos in my album, hasn't changed since then.

I'm sure I'll be on here regularly viewing and look forward to working with you!

Any suggestion on vendor or part number for the accumulator?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spinningwheels-sc.com was selling hydac accumulators. Last I knew, they weren't in stock. I bought one, and it popped off the threads, and my car burned to the ground 4 weeks ago. So I am looking into other options, as I need one for my other TGP.