Need eveyone's opinion

jeremy

Should I do a black/tan leather interior?  

1. 1. Should I do a black/tan leather interior?

I just made a post in the Auction watch section here about swapping my charcoal leather out for tan leather and I want your opinion. Here are a couple of pics of my old '95 Probe that I swapped in tan leather with the black interior and I loved the contrast and received tons of compliments from the probe forums about it. I wondered what the w-body community thinks about the contrast. I personally think that it would look even better because my cutty is black, plus I figure that if ferrari does black and tan in tons of their cars that it can't be that bad of an idea. Tell me what you think

270861_36_full.jpg

270861_37_full.jpg

I like the seats (Now I want em for the Fiero if they fit)

But stay with the original color scheme.

what seats are you talking about? the ones in my probe, they are too high for a fiero...

if you want good leather seats for the fiero, get custom ones made cheap from Mr. Mike. I had custom leather ones in each of my two old fieros and the quality was incredible.

http://www.mrmikes.com

what seats are you talking about? the ones in my probe, they are too high for a fiero...

if you want good leather seats for the fiero, get custom ones made cheap from Mr. Mike. I had custom leather ones in each of my two old fieros and the quality was incredible.

Yes the ones from your probe.

I have seen the Mr. Mikes. But I like the way your are shaped.

What kinda Fiero did ya have? PM me.

I guess it doesn't look too bad with the black mixed in.. I dunno if I would do it even with that. It would just bother me.. every time I looked anywhere.. all I'd see is tan! ahhhhh tan!

I picture it in my head as looking awesome. BUt seeing that read in the probe with the black and tan i think looks ugly. IMO. But if you can keep it tan and black that will look better i think. Even with that though, still feels like something would be missing. Tan seats and all black interior...meh might need something else tan in there. I dunno id really have to look at it. I wont vote because im undecided.

I picture it in my head as looking awesome. BUt seeing that read in the probe with the black and tan i think looks ugly. IMO. But if you can keep it tan and black that will look better i think. Even with that though, still feels like something would be missing. Tan seats and all black interior...meh might need something else tan in there. I dunno id really have to look at it. I wont vote because im undecided.

From looking at those pics of the Probe again I'm starting to feel the same way as topless94style. If the rest of the interior is all black.. I dunno I think I'd change my vote to 'no'.

before I sold the probe, I changed the red piece back to black and added a custom tan shift boot, plus tan door handles, tan door lock and tan speaker grills from a tan interior parts car.....I just didn't take pics because I was lazy....

....thanks to all for the opinions, I think the deciding factor will be how much I can get the seats for

Hey go for it the colors i think would go well together. But again almost need somethign else on the interior to match the seats so they dont look to out of place. IMO.

I agree with you 100% ....I have a couple of ideas on what I will do....

....on a side note, are the grand prix tan leather and the cutty tan leather the same color??? did the tan ever change by year???? If I decide to do this, I would like to go with quad buckets, but obviously GP fronts are controlled differently then my cutty ones are.....

later guys