95 Cutlass Supreme / 99 GP brakes?

88 orangepeel notch

New to this forum and hoping someone can answer this for me. I just picked up a 95 Cutlass Supreme with 94k. Great car after fixing the little things. Then I came across a complete set of slightly used brakes for a w body. All rotors, calipers and pads, front and back. Was told it would bolt right on. Being a trusting dumba$$, I believed him. When I got home I cross referenced cars and parts don't match. I'm still learning the difference between these cars but could someone let me know if these parts can be used on my car?

And of course the seller is not answering back to get my money back. Thanks for any replies.

the rears can if you swap to coilovers but the fronts do not interchange. you will need the matching rear spindles too

New to this forum and hoping someone can answer this for me. I just picked up a 95 Cutlass Supreme with 94k. Great car after fixing the little things. Then I came across a complete set of slightly used brakes for a w body. All rotors, calipers and pads, front and back. Was told it would bolt right on. Being a trusting dumba$$, I believed him. When I got home I cross referenced cars and parts don't match. I'm still learning the difference between these cars but could someone let me know if these parts can be used on my car?

And of course the seller is not answering back to get my money back. Thanks for any replies.