Thanks for the help

topless94style

Topless94, check your intake gaskets for a vacuum leak. You are describing the symptoms. Get some Clean-R-Carb and spray around the gaskets with it running, if the idle changes, you found your problem. You would burn a lot more gas because the ECM is trying to make up for the excessive lean condition caused by the leakage.

Chekc it out, gaskets are cheaper than all the other bullshit.

So saturday evening me and a friend decide to just rip off the manifold and plenum. Had one hell of a time doing so but we replaced the gaskets, cleaned off the IAC broke the coolant sensor and duct tape it back on for now, changed the plugs and cleaned the fuck out of it. The car has never ran better. Seriously, when i started taht bastard this morning after not running for 24hrs, it was calm and just purring. I couldnt believe that those gaskets could cause such a hassle. Thank you for giving me that tip i would have never guessed. I have pictures on my friends lap top i will get soon so i can post and show you guys how dirty underneath the manifold. It looked like someone already took the manifold off, dumped a quart of oil everywhere and than through on some rocks leaves and a reciept!! and then put the engine back together. I couldnt believe how dirty it was but we got it as clean as we could and it took us 6hrs including food breaks, smoke breaks, thinking time and cleaning. Thank you again the car runs so smooth now you cant even tell its running when its sitting at a stoplight with the radio off!! im freakin excited.