21st oldsmobile homecoming car show and swap meet lansing michigan june 2013

gryfan

Excited for oldsmobile homecoming! Getting my car all cleaned and detailed up tomorrow and getting ready for the cruise that evening!

Any more info on the cruise Friday night, I would love to attend. I don't know if I will have the time avaible to do it.

Plus side is my car is already been detailed out.

Are any Oldsmobile cutlass owners meeting up and driving in together? If you are where will you be meeting?

I know I'm arriving at the show field at 8 when it starts, I don't know about the others

wow!!!! what a great show. weather was super....lots of great cars....and many really nice people. thanks to diamondale for the village's great hospitality on friday night. the pizza guy was busy! lots of the village locals showed up ...and were a pleasure to talk to.

saturday went very well...smoothly organized.....and a pleasure to to be attending.

thanks to all who made the

" drive a hybrid....my rocket needs the fuel" t-shirt such a success. i ran out of them by mid afternoon. also the O C D t-shirt was a success....ran out of those. to the ladies who bought a bag....enjoy them at the national show later this summer.

hope to see more of you out next year.

:thumbsup: gryfan

Nice pictures. I was too afraid to ask for pictures. I need to make it out to this show next year. The white and gold / red and black 74 ish Cutlass Supremes are my favorite. I love that body style.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Nice pictures. I was too afraid to ask for pictures. I need to make it out to this show next year. The white and gold / red and black 74 ish Cutlass Supremes are my favorite. I love that body style.

Like this one? This is my 74 cutlass supreme 54k miles.

post-6844-143689143624_thumb.jpg