New system for my Lumina and a question about install...

killa cam

i bought some goodies for my lumina.

• pioneer deh-x6500bt
  • kicker ds693 6x9 speakers
  • jl 12w3v3 sub in a sealed box

i have 2 alpine amps i'm going to hook up as well but i havent decided if i'll use a component or coaxial speaker for the front. i tried downloading the install guide in the sticky but it doesnt work. i also tried searching and didnt find too much info on how to remove the door panel and rear shelf. can anyone explain to me how to get it off? do i have to remove the rear seats to get to the speakers in the rear shelf?

oMAkcke.jpg

quick update on my install and some pics. everything's installed except for the power wire. i ran the power wire to the trunk but i'm having the hardest time hooking it up to the battery. whoever designed battery placement in the lumina is retarded. :mad: i removed the windshield washer reservoir and still couldnt get to the battery posts. i saw that some people had installed the positive wire to the aux post near the fuse box. has anyone else done this? i would prefer to install directly to the battery but the side posts are making this really tight and hard to access.

here's everything thats going into my lumina minus the phoenix gold crossover you see in the pic.

DoVL68W.jpg

ever wonder why your stock speakers sound like crap? no real tweeter, a tiny lil baby magnet, and a paper cone.

jpDX3Bt.jpg

6x9's installed

FvFycv2.jpg