Reride

Hi Guys, I have just become a member of the W-body community. I have had a passion for the Cutlass Supreme since I saw my first 1992 Cutlass when it was new.

I now own 5 Cutlass Supreme's: 3 convertibles, 1 4-door, & 1 Top Sportsman drag racer.

2 of the verts are 3.4 powered and the other two streeters have 3.1's. My prized T/S Cutlass is powered by a 598" big block Chevy and runs in the mid 7 second range at 178 mph.

While I have a good background in mechanics I'm not that good with modern/semi-modern electronics used on these cars and will probably be needing help as I begin to restore them/make driveable.

I look forward to making new friends and working with in the future.

What a interesting and cool collection of Ws you have.

I'm project car poor! I also have 2 IROC-Z verts, a 1968 Nova, a 1984 Turbo Coupe T-Bird, & a lowered '97 Chevy P/U. I'm truly car crazy:thumbsup:

Welcome aboard!! Nice collection.

I like that stripe connecting the miniquads on the front of the white vert. Unique.

It was on the car when I purchased it. I'm anal enough that had I done it, I would have filled in the emblem before painting it.