GTP owner just arrived

Samps

Hey guys, new to this forum. I'm Ryan and I'm located in central NY. I'm a member of Forever Pontiac, and Grand Prix Forums, along with some others for my other vehicles. Hopefully by joining this forum I'll get help when I need it, showoff a little bit, watch the progression of some nice cars and just overall enjoy myself. From May 09 to current, I've owned around 9 vehicles with many more coming. So lets begin the list:

2000 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer Edition (bought as you see it) SOLD

hg.jpg

2002 Subaru WRX SOLD

hgfd.jpg

2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Special Edition CURRENT

DSC_00084.jpg

1969 Ford E100 Club Wagon Chateau CURRENT

Van.jpg

1992 GMC Jimmy SLE SOLD

GMC.jpg

19?? Chevy Lumina (owned for an hour) SOLD

no pic

1979 Honda Express II CURRENT

scoot.jpg

1975 Yamaha RD60 CURRENT

downsized_0422121322.jpg

1996 Kawasaki ZXI 1100 CURRENT

jetski.jpg

Questions, comments, concerns?

Welcome and you have been throug as many cars as I have since I have been married to my wife. Enjoy the forum, these guys are awesome on here!

Hey man, welcome to the forum.

The picture of your Grand Prix has the perfect sign. Once you get involved in W-Bodies, it's just a dead end road :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like that wagon too!

Thanks for the welcomes guys. Killerspeed101, are you the same killerspeed on forever pontiac? I'm eightyseven over there. And to everyone else, hopefully I'll become a repeat offender. I really want a 5th gen GP as a winter rat. Black with black crosslaces w/ white letter tires.... :showoff: (<--- saw that when I joined and had to use it lol). The GMC was my winter rat, with the GTP and van summer only cars, but my brother turned 16 so I sold it to him relatively cheap so he could flip it. Something I forgot to add, everything is stock. Only plans are the jetski is getting a new paintjob this fall. And if I get a 5th gen GP I want to mod it so bad. I haven't modded anything so far other than putting rims on my GTP.

Oh ok...not too horribly far. I'm just east of Rochester.....Theres a few of us here in Rochester, Batavia and Buffalo. I'm also on Club GP and GPONA as "Grand Prix Fever"....but rarely go on those sites any more.

Oh ok...not too horribly far. I'm just east of Rochester.....Theres a few of us here in Rochester, Batavia and Buffalo. I'm also on Club GP and GPONA as "Grand Prix Fever"....but rarely go on those sites any more.

Do you ever go to Empire Dragway? I really want to go again. The first time I went, the GTP had just gone into storage like 3 days before :(. Probably shoulda raced the Jimmy

Do you ever go to Empire Dragway? I really want to go again. The first time I went, the GTP had just gone into storage like 3 days before :(. Probably shoulda raced the Jimmy

Yes....Best track around. I havent had a chance to go yet this year, but once I get the CV boot fixed on the Silver GTP I'd like to take it down on a nice cool evening and see what she'll do with some unleaded 100.