Fully Detailed the 04 GP

Addicted To Boost

I finally had the time to give the 04 a much needed full detail this weekend, inside and out. I vacuumed out the interior, wiped down every panel, all windows, center console, dash, EVERYTHING with vinegar (excellent cleaner), conditioned all the plastic/vinyl with Aerospace 303 and conditioned the leather with Megs (smells awesome). On the outside, did some paint correction on the hood and removed some scratches that looked like dog claws or something from the right front fender... then gave it a good waxing. I've been really wanting to do this for a long time and I'm so glad to finally have it done. Now, I really wish I had a good camera to capture the freshly detailed goodness :lol:

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

I basically love you for leaving that bumper sticker :D

I <3 you too :D

Thanks, Spencer! Could you do one with more of a frontal shot? Might be sweet with the marker lights on

Two things:

1. I'm not stupid. I see the thinly veiled politi-talk going on, cut it out please

2. Please don't insult other members because they made a comment you didn't like about something on your car.

Nothing I said was ever intended to be political and what I said was well deserved by the original poster. If he's going to be threadshitting in my thread, he deserved it. Otherwise, he can GTFO. If you don't have anything positive to say or something really useful to contribute, then don't post in my thread. Simple as that. I'm not sure what all posts were deleted here besides my own, but really guys? /rant.

Edited by Addicted To Boost

Nothing I said was ever intended to be political and what I said was well deserved by the original poster. If he's going to be threadshitting in my thread, he deserved it. Otherwise, he can GTFO. If you don't have anything positive to say or something really useful to contribute, then don't post in my thread. Simple as that. I'm not sure what all posts were deleted here besides my own, but really guys? /rant.

2. Please don't insult other members because they made a comment you didn't like about something on your car.

If you think that calling another member a "concave dick" (whatever the fuck that means) because he said your bumper sticker looks terrible is "deserved", this can be the end of this thread. Especially since I said the same thing with a smiley and you didn't have any choice comments for me.

Closed. This is why we can't have nice things.