Decide the Color of Project Saarcar

RobertISaar

sell on craigslist as winter wheels come next fall. Or put them on the monte?

considered throwing on MC, but not with the tires it currently has. Fuzion GRi i think. 215/60-15 and no wet grip at all from what i'm told. that and i need to get the MC's alignment dealt with first, otherwise it would eat through a tire in 2K miles or less.

and i'm sure i'd get more out of them via the forum than craigslist. i need to do some of my own shooping though, since i'm not sure if i want to get rid of them...

I wouldn't mind a set of pie wheels.

i'm sure you wouldn't... :lol:

just picked up a 22 foot X 24" roll of 5%. :dance:

and from the looks of it, this stuff has none of that horrible purple reflective crap in it that i've seen on some cars. "Private Eyes".

• 4 weeks later...

Those rims are only on because they were better than the black spray painted 15s I had before. Keep the tails, checkered are newer style:P Haha, its your car, I fell in love with these cars because of that one. Lots of underbody spray inside and out, even inside the area behind the door.

I want interior pics. I should have put those seats in my 4 door...so awesome. That car had a lot of the 1991 cutlass 3.4 DOHC/5 speed parts in it.

next time i'm at my dad's house, i'll have to remember to bring my camera... it currently has the interior all thrown around inside with a big box filled with parts that are going on or in it.

i like the non-grid lenses as well, but a little side project Fehl and i were working on was a set of ~650 LEDs in each brake light for ridiculous light output. i wasn't sure if i was going to remove the diffuser in it though, to where the red lens would be clear and just have the red LEDs throw light everywhere.