New Member saying hello

kinger_13

Hi all, I'm new to this forum but not new to wrenches. I've been working with cars since i was a young boy, I was the lucky son of a mechanic so a lot of my younger days were filled with holding a trouble light while my Dad wrenched away!! I currently own a 1995 Cutlass Supreme convertible which I have started to restore. My big issue is I use to live in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada but now Live in Gander Newfoundland, Canada. Getting parts here is like finding hens teeth. I have done a lot of ebay browsing and have made a few purchases, but I am having trouble finding the parts I really need. If anyone has good sources for good to excellent used parts (rear tail lights for one) I would love to get some names or websites. This forum has opened my eyes to some real awesome mods so keep up the good work!!My Email is bigkingers@gmail.comThanks Kinger

post-7019-1436890883_thumb.jpg

Edited by kinger_13

Hello from Kitchener (not far from where you used to live)

Are you looking for lip tails or regular tails?

3.4 DOHC or 3100 car?

Make a list of what you are looking for and then we can see if we can help you out.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! It's good to see that I'm not the only one on the site from The Rock :lol: I'm originally from Botwood, about an hour from Gander, but currently living in St. John's.