91 olds cutlass supreme, How do I align rear toe/camber

kingoftaurus

Ok so to start out, I will tell you all that I cannot go to a shop and have them professionally align my tires.

I cannot do this, because they wont do it unless I spend 1000$ on my suspension (yes one thousand dollars and it was explained that everything rubber on the cars suspension would need to be replaced, so all the bushings and stuff)

The alignment had always been fine so spending 1000 on a suspension that was aligned properly even with the rubber worn out is pointless to me.

What happened was, I got stuck in some sand and some idiot wrapped a rope around my rear end composite setup (you know the whole fiberglass thing and the control arms)( and yes I know, the front end has holes in the frame designed just for towing)

In the process of pulling me out, one of the arms was bent (the front arm on the passenger side rear).

I went to a junk yard and replaced the bent arm with one from another of the same car. Same year and even color oddly enough.

Ever since, the car wants to make a lefthand turn and that one tire (passenger rear) wears out before any of the other tires begin to show wear.

The outside of the tire is what wears.

So heres my question:

How do I make it so it dosent pull so damn hard and without having it professionally done (since it would be way out of my budget)

Again, if you didnt just read what I just said, I will not, and cannot, go to a shop to get it done. I have gone to 5 different shops and they all say the same thing about the rubber. Why spend that much if it was fine before this instance?

Thanks in advance.