Need the value of a 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Supercharged Daytona 500 Pace Car

kmbramblett

I am needing to know the value of my 1998 Grand Prix GTP Supercharged Daytona 500 Pace car limited edition.

It is 395 out of 1500 made- 2 door coupe

Leather interior

2 owner car

136,000 miles

Does anyone know?

post-6932-143689085861_thumb.jpg

at over 100k miles most cars that were once "collectible" seem to fall off the wagon hard on value.

Condition would be easily the biggest contributor to your car being worth more then any other 98' GTP coupe. Not trying to dog on your car but to me I'd pay a small premium for it because it is what it is (and I like the colour) But at the end of the day these cars have a hard time being collectable at all, and the higher the miles the more they are just treated as any other car of their make/model

I'd say look up what a comparable 97-99 GTP coupe is going for in your area, and base it off of that. NADA Guides used to show a pace car as an option for a 98 Grand Prix coupe, but I just looked and it doesn't anymore I guess. I look for these every once in a while and I see them with the mileage anywhere from $2k to $5500.

The car looks pretty clean from the picture, does it have a sunroof? I'd say if it's not beat up or damaged, I'd throw out a $5000 tag and see what happens

• 10 years later...