hello, I am Thelma, I found this by looking everywhere for info about fuel pumps.

Thelma

My corolla 1,9 D, compact E 11WZE110, engine 1ZZ-FE from 2000, needs ( I think) a new fuel pump, and the more I look round for info ( pumps, prices) the more I get very worried about horror stories concerning, buying, fitting and so on.

I have learned by experience to always look things up on the internet before listening to garages and buying things.

This corolla is 11 years old and has done 330.000 km. It is a very fatefull friend, but if the repair gets more expensive than the car is worth, then I have to forget it and find myself an other corolla, because I love these cars, so reliable.

Can anybody tell me perhaps, which I schould do ? Buy a pump online ( if I can find the right one), go to Toyota garage and ask them to look if it is really the pump that is not working proper and get a standard exhanche and trust them ( will ask for a price first of coarse.)

I am Dutch, living in France and need ( like we all now) to spend every penny 3 times.

Already thank you very much for any replay,

Sorry for mistakes in writing,

Thelma